• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

For what it's worth

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpalmer

displayname
Richard Palmer
For what it's worth, Cub Cadets and this forum have helped me get through one year without alcohol and my preferred herb, both of which I have enjoyed for about 40 years. I guess that when you wake up one morning with only a drooping eye lid from a stroke in your sleep and realize you could have awaken a drooling contorted burden, ya start to make changes. So thanks guys for all your support on all the Cub Cadet fronts.

Richard P.
WELL DONE!
thumbsup_old.gif

We're pullin for ya.
angel.gif

Richard <font color="ff0000">Awesome</font>, keep up the good work!! As you know, it's never too late to get pointed in the Right direction...

Richard:

Great to have you still here!!!
greenthumb.gif

Richard,
Congratulations. Awesome. I'll be praying for you.

Richard;
I am the father of an alcoholic drug addict.I pray each day that he will "wake up" and try to mend his life.
Your testimonial gives me hope of better days!
Thanks!
All Glory to God;
Bobby B.

Richard P,
As long as we are still breathing, we still have a purpose on this earth. That purpose is to show somebody else that overcoming our addictions can be done. YOU are living proof of that fact.
In addiction recovery even one day is a victory.
Keep up the good work & God bless.
Brad

Fantastic Richard. Thanks for sharing and thanks for your help.
Luther

AWESOME !!!! Richard, glad to hear it!

This alone is one of the great reasons to look up this wonderful website!

Richard, I am proud of ya!

Have a great day, I know I will just from reading your post!

Richard, I am really happy that you have found your way into recovery, and its great that this forum and Cub Cadets have been factors in your recovey.! anyone who IS in recovery ,regardless if it is a week or 20 years) knows the tremendous sense of fortitude and strength it takes to create a new sense of self, and life. Living clean and sober allows one to fully experience life without filters which tend to really mess life up. Also, I say thanks for sharing a little of your personal self, and I hope that all the members here will realize how important this place is as a whole, as well as how important the members are to one another. Its all about support, friendship, and not just sharing about Cubbys, but life experiences.

My respect goes out to you.

angel.gif
Cathleen

This thread has my curiosity going crazy. While I hope Richard has been traveling down better roads in life he started this thread 4 years ago. There have only been two recent entries and I haven't seen where Richard has posted.

Did I miss something somewhere?

Richard...how ya doin' now????

You didn't really miss anything, Wayne. Richard's For What It's Worth thread got reused and turned into a Peanuts in Coke thread. IMHO it was a good thing to happen - the FWIW thread is a good one to keep active.
happy.gif

His email address is no longer valid.
I called his number and left a message 3 times in the last year with no reply.
He last ordered from me just previous to his first post in this thread.

Latest posts

Back