• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

For Sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new carburetor for a 582 Cub Cadet with less than an hour of run time on it. I bought it new for a 582 Cub Cadet Special that I changed over to a gear drive and the motor went south in it. $100 plus shipping. Can e-mail pictures.

I am going to part out a 582 Cub Cadet if anyone wants or needs something from it let me know. Thanks.

IH 582.
This was my neighbor's. He claims he bought it new.He also worked at the IH plant in Ft. Wayne, In. He asked me to get it running for him probably 10 years ago. I put a new carb. on it and it ran perfect and the clutch also was the best I've ever experienced. He is now in a nursing home and I bought it off of him. I really don't need it so I'm passing the savings on to you guys. I know I was the last one to drive it when I parked it in his garage around 10 years ago. I haven't tried to start it because it has a dead battery and I've been busy trying to move into a new house.
Located in Albion, In.
$300 for the tractor with deck.
$150 for the snow thrower.
$200 for the dirty but excellent Windbreaker.
324892.jpg

324893.jpg

324894.jpg

324895.jpg

Steering column for 1806,1811,1810 have 2 new retainers and seals for it. $75 plus shipping.

I have a very nice rear back curtain for the Windbreaker to fit a narrow frame Cub Cadet.
$75

QA-42 snow thrower in excellent condition. Bearings on auger and sprocket mount were replaced last year. Pulley replaced this year. Snow Thrower repainted 3 years ago. Also has the original swivel (not available for replacement) for turning the chute.
Has the adjustable lift rod & bracket extender (from Extreme Motorworks). This allows for additional lift of the snow thrower. $250

I just checked in to say as of now I'm still kicking but with more scans and test to take place this week.

Digger, I see I posted in the wrong place. Feel free to move or the delete my post while I try to
learn my way around Windows 10,a new computer and the Forum,

Paul, regardless of posting in the wrong place it's GREAT to see you post!
greenthumb.gif

My Cub Cadet 86 listed in Nov is still available. Newer 6 pad seat and battery. Sunpro backlit ammeter (I have OEM as well). New front wheel bearings. Steering column has been gone through. Has OEM headlight panel and Grote LED taillights (fenders were not cut). It has a 38" deck and mule- some spindle noise, and there are a few holes in the sheetmetal. Charging system is weak. I like the little guy but my 1050 is coming along and I can't keep them both. Looking for $450. I'm in far NE IL, can possibly meet someone part way. Contact me by email. Thanks.
Picture taken 4/28

325349.jpg

Selling for Jerry Harvey estate
149 with 2B tiller runs good.$700
Pair of 169's one running other ?
Asking 700 for the pair.
Wide frame spring assist $90
325713.jpg

325714.jpg

325715.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.