• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

For Sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph's 100 with rear pto is sold.
biggrin.gif

Took a half day of vacation yesterday and went to see him. Had a real good time talking about cubs and looking at the nice one's he has.
Wound up with a truck load of stuff to bring home. Real nice guy. Thanks Joey!
thumbsup_old.gif

Kind of late coming home, so I called the wife to let her know where I was and what I bought.
She said I did not need any more cubs. I told her she did not need any more shoes or pocketbooks!
fan.gif
lol.gif

Marty - You said that to your bride, and you've already regained enough feeling to type?
lol.gif

danco loader RD2000 for sale asking 1500 located in southeast michigan

3137293293 ask for Houston

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">SOLD</font></font>

I have a Cub Cadet model 1863 garden tractor that has 520 actual hours on it. It has a 18 hp. Kohler twin cylinder engine, hydrostatic transmission and hydraulic lift. It is in excellent condition and ready to use. All fluids & filters recently changed. New blades and battery, everything greased and ready to use. Does NOT smoke or leak. It has a 54" mower deck and a 42" single stage snowblower and tire chains.
Will separate if needed.
Price for tractor and deck $1450
Price for blower and chains $200
Or $1600 for everything.
This is a super nice low hour unit that needs nothing but a new home. Come try it out. Only selling because I inherited a slightly newer one and don't use the blower.
More pictures available upon request as I can't get them to upload.
If it's still listed it's still for sale.
Cash only! NO trades!
Because of scams I WILL NOT respond to out of state area code texts!
If you have an out of state phone number you need to call for information.
Contact me at 989-two 33-four 9 five 7

322337.jpg

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">SOLD</font></font>

I have a Cub Cadet model 1864 garden tractor that has 235 actual hours on it. It has a 18 hp. Kohler twin cylinder engine, hydrostatic transmission, hydraulic lift and power steering. It is in excellent condition and ready to use. Gator blades, tilt steering and adjustable seat. Does NOT smoke or leak. It has a 54" mower deck.

This is a super nice low hour unit that needs nothing but a new home. Come try it out. This tractor has been family owned since new. Included are the original manuals that came with it when purchased new. After the break-in of the engine it has had Mobile 1 synthetic oil ran in it. Everything works as it should. Only selling because I upgraded to a larger mower.
Asking $2450
If it's still listed it's still for sale.
Cash only! NO trades!
Because of scams I WILL NOT respond to out of state area code texts!
If you have an out of state phone number you need to call for information.
Contact me at 989-two 33-four 957

322366.jpg

322367.jpg

322368.jpg

322369.jpg

322370.jpg

Headlight panel and rings listed on June 30th, $80 and free shipping.

Also have a headlight panel and rings for the 1x8,1x9 series. $80 and free shipping.

Hey guys. I have a snowblower for sale. It has very little use do to it being from an elderly couple. I got it with a 782 I bought and I have no room or use for it. I'm looking to get $250 obo. Kraig will upload photos for me. I will deliver to Bluniers Plow Day in October. Thanks for looking.

Here's the photos of Caleb's snowthrower. The 193-353-100 is a 45" single stage snowthrower.

322662.jpg

322663.jpg

322664.jpg

I have some 38in mowing deck belts I don't need anymore.

Cub Cadet belts $20 ea. plus shipping.

Goodyear belt $10 plus shipping.

I don't have any current pictures of it however my son has told me to put the Keepsake1650 up for sale. Perhaps Kraig M. has a couple of pictures for those unfamiliar with it. I was the second owner of the Keepsake 1650 and it is still one awesome tractor. I am moving and my son doesn't have room for all the Cub Cadets. It will hurt to sell this little gem. The seat is OEM, engine runs strong and fires right up doesn't use oil,all original except the isomounts, VERY nice 44" mower deck, Brinly hitch. If I recall it is a 1977 model. $650.00 my email is in my profile. Put Cub Cadet tractor in subject title in case your email goes to SPAM. My email is in my profile.

Also a very nice 10" Brinly Plow. $150.00

And two real nice 44" mower decks for the 82 and 1810/11 series Cub Cadets. $75.00 each

Everybody wants a 100!! Right?
I have decided to share my fondness of the 70’s and 100’s by offering this one FOR SALE. I bought it 5 years ago to be my “plowing” 100, but I found another one with hydraulic lift that is kinder to my old arm! It has a rear lift with Brinly spring assist, creeper gear, and a headlight panel. It has no taillight or light switch. No fenders, but I may have a set for sale. The hood and grill are nice. Front tires are bad, but the rears are good. I may find some better fronts for the buyer.
It ran well when I bought it except for engine surging caused by a badly worn throttle shaft. I removed the carburetor and replaced it with a new one. It needs some minor wiring fixing. The steering pedestal battery box was widened by the PO to accept a larger battery, but I have a nice sandblasted and primed one we can “talk” about. The steering wheel is junk. The choke handle is not original.
My price is $375. Considering the value of the creeper ($200), the rear lift ($100), spring assist ($70), headlight panel ($75), hard to find nice grill ($40) and new carb ($40), I think it’s priced fairly and I need to be firm on my price. The seat alone would be worth many $$$ by mid afternoon on a plow day!
Contact me through my profile. Pickup in Woodstock, Illinois or I may be able to deliver to Blunier’s plow day. Contact me through my profile.

322933.jpg

The serial number of the Cub Cadet 100 I have for sale is 114862 (March 1965)
The Carlisle tires on Cub Cadet rims that I listed on July 29th are still for sale.
The Brinly planter listed on July 26th is now $525.

I have a 1965 42" snow blade for sale. It has the original IH decal and most of its original paint. Some bare areas and light surface rust. No seriously rusted areas.
This was purchased new by my father and used with his original Cub Cadet. I'm including the original brackets to use the blade on a 70 or 100.
The blade was always garage kept. I'm downsizing and recently sold the Cub and mower deck.
$300.00

Here's a few photos of Marlin's 1650.

322945.jpg

322946.jpg

322947.jpg

322948.jpg

Price drop on the snowblower I posted Sept 28th. $200 OBO! I need to move this thing. I would also trade for a good straight running quietline or 82 series. I will be in Illinois the next two weekends. I will haul that far. Thanks guys!!!

The Cub Cadet 100 listed for sale on October 10 comes with a complete air cleaner assembly. It wasn’t attached when the picture was taken.

$250 OBO.
Fits 1X2/1X3 Series
I put it on my 1000 for the pics
Located in Heyworth Il.
Call or Text 309-531-3304
Can deliver to Bluniers Plow Day
323152.jpg

323153.jpg

323154.jpg

323155.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.