• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

For Sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prtombaugh

displayname
Paul Tombaugh
Kohler K161 from a Cub Cadet Original. Professionally rebuilt about 4 years ago. Bored .020 over, new piston/rod, head done, carb rebuilt, new sediment bowl, new plug wire, generator rebuilt, new generator belt, Needs a coil, muffler, fuel line and air cleaner. Nice fuel tank. Mechanic ran it for me when I picked it up. Ran great. Serial plate not on it, but I have it. Pick up only. Contact me through my profile. $400.

318339.jpg

I have a choice of two reduction gear units for Cub Cadet Originals. Both are 4-digit. Both turn smoothly with no weird sounds. Unit #9540 has the spirol pin in place and it is tight. Unit #8792 has a bolt through the coupler. Choice $20 each. Actual shipping cost from 60098 or pick up. Contact me through my profile.

I have a bunch of misc. parts from work that I have done on a 100, 123 and 149's Plus mower deck parts and snow blower parts.
I would like to have one person come and take them away. Some one in need that is going to put them to good use.
I also have a beater set of 12" hub caps and a set of dual wheel adapters for 6" wide tires. I would like to get a little money for these items.
All of this is pick only near Chicago Illinois.
Thank you.

I am sorry, I was not clear in my earlier post. The parts I have are small parts, IH bolts, clips, brackets and such. Mower gauge wheels with brackets and the kind. I do not have body parts/panels, frames or wheels.
Forgive me for the confusion.

Tedd,
wave.gif
It's been a loooooong time since I saw you post. Hope all is well.
happy.gif

Good to hear from you Tedd!!!!

Nice, good running 782D for sale. See video and pictures for details. I'm selling it just like it looks in the pictures. Attachments and extras in the video are not included. If desired I will switch out the turf tires for a decent set of older Goodyear ags. This is a nice solid machine. New water pump, hydro linkage, LED headlights. Asking $1700. Located in El Paso Illinois.

Please see the video with more info at this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=109u4M3Yq3actAUNk8KqGrZBTLCHUFdhtvA

319048.jpg

319049.jpg

Cleaning out a bit.

First, very nice 44" CC deck off of a GT3100 with rear bagger assy for the 3000 series tractors. $250 firm for all. Thought I had pics of this stuff but not sure where they went to....

Next, 2004 Kohler Command 23hp V-twin. Has 640 hours on it. Came out of a 3000 series tractor. Needs a new dipstick. Runs fine but could use some freshening, methinks. $500 or best reasonable offer. Do have pics of the engine.

Pick up in Long Grove, IA.

319498.jpg
1a_scratchhead.gif

319499.jpg

319511.jpg

319512.jpg

Here's some mower bagger pics. Deck as two sets of blades - regular and gator. Bagger has a few small holes in the bags from mice.

Good evening. The Kohler V-twin has been sold.
Thank you.

I have a 1650 cub for sale. I have gone through basically entire tractor and restored with OEM parts. It runs great and doesn’t make any noises, or have any issues. The list of parts replaced is a long one, but includes rear axle seals, motor mounts, hydraulic hoses, seat, ag and steer tires were just put on 2 years ago, and the deck had new fins installed on bottom. It includes the 38A deck that is solid and works properly, and QA36A snowblower that needs a new gearbox. More pics available upon request. I am located in northeastern PA, and asking $1,200/OBO 570-575-6781

319832.jpg

319833.jpg

Ih Cub Cadet tiller rear mount and gearbox.Verry nice pilleys lile new gears tight.$250.00 located in South Elgin,IL. Can bring to Plowday in Iowa next month.
319847.jpg

319848.jpg

319849.jpg

Cub Cadet 147 with lights, electric lift and I think 42" deck. I do have a rear hitch available also. This is a nice original that was always kept inside. I got it off of a lady that has owned it since the '70's. I did most of the maintenance work on it since her husband died about 10 years ago. $500
319870.jpg

319871.jpg

Cub Cadet 70
This runs,but smokes like a chimney. Has "lights", 3 point hitch, spring assist, fenders and 42" deck. (Rear ags and weights are not included) I can get better pics if needed. $400 with fenders and $200 without.
319876.jpg

As you can see I'm doing a little spring cleaning.
982 with blown Mag 20. Includes 50" deck. (Original seat,rear ags and weights are not included) This is an old pic and I can get you recent pics upon request. $500
319879.jpg

Shultzie, will you ship if buyer pays for shipping? I'm interested in the 982.

Wow a shultzie sales event every thing must go,did you get one of those inflatable wavy arm guys to LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back