• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

For free

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Thomas
Hi Guys, I have a snowplow for the wide frame tractors, I used to have this on my 1811 Cub. Well I was plowing some pretty deep snow one time and I hit the edge on a barnstone on the edge of my driveway cuz it was covered with snow, it bent the thing and I tired to have it fixed by someone who said "oh yes, sure I can fix that" huh, well now it does not come to the ground on the one side. I am willing to give this to anyone who wants it. I know it can be repaired if the right guys gets it. I am in western Pa. above I-80 about 5 air miles, 42 miles in from the Ohio border. I think I better say that it is bent between the plow and the mount on the front of the tractor. It is the kinda "A" shaped piece in between the plow and the mount on the tractor. . Yours for the taking. Thanks, Tom

No, I actually bent the piece between the plow and the mount to the tractor. It is a n "A" shaped heavy piece of metal, I couldn't believe that it actually bent.

This piece?

It's sprung/twisted now and can be fixed.
Did the same with one of ,mine and fixed it.
You need a press and a little ingenuity.
Whoever worked on it could tell he had not fixed it by just laying it on a flat surface.

https://www.cubcadet.com/en_US/cont...6090e5/a051ea07-3c4f-421f-9764-b034436127ec/y

Yes that is the piece that is bent. I really don't care about trying to fix this as I have another one. I tried to have it fixed and the guy just made it worse, so I got the other plow really cheap. But if anybody wants this plow they are welcome to it for free as I said.before.

There's a brand new A frame piece for sale on ebay right now if your interested. Just search cub cadet plow.

It does indeed. Looks like the guy stored it in a salt truck. He should have just said it was unused instead of new.

Hi Guys, I have a snowplow for the wide frame tractors, I used to have this on my 1811 Cub. Well I was plowing some pretty deep snow one time and I hit the edge on a barnstone on the edge of my driveway cuz it was covered with snow, it bent the thing and I tired to have it fixed by someone who said "oh yes, sure I can fix that" huh, well now it does not come to the ground on the one side. I am willing to give this to anyone who wants it. I know it can be repaired if the right guys gets it. I am in western Pa. above I-80 about 5 air miles, 42 miles in from the Ohio border. I think I better say that it is bent between the plow and the mount on the front of the tractor. It is the kinda "A" shaped piece in between the plow and the mount on the tractor. . Yours for the taking. Thanks, Tom
Still have this? Should work on a 782 correct?

I appreciate hearing about this PACub100 and though free is nice, I do not think I have means to repair the bend. I am a newby owner so maybe someone would not mind posting pics, if anyone has pictures of how these blades fit onto my 1974 1450 with hydraulic lift, the deck is off and what parts I would need besides the blade itself. I kind of see how they hook up and kind of know operation from videos and I see used parts of blade/mounts posted on forums and Marketplace but I do not know totally what actually need. Plus I see the units being operated on Youtube but the rider needs to get off the tractor to shift the blade to opposite direction and I wondered if there is a lever arm to to this from the seat if anyone has seen or has custom fit something? Thx for reading and sending along, J

Back