• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Finally ! One that makes sense ! ! !

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnecker

displayname
Bob Necker
The only one of these silly damned magnetic "Support" ribbons I've seen that makes sense.
<center>
26083.jpg
</center>

I kind of like the ones that say "Support our Troops"
thumbsup.gif

Lyle,
You mean the one that every convenient store down the block that is run by non/barely English speeking, here for the free ride, foreigner that's sellin' them for their profit, and have no reguard for the troops oversea's ones?

Lyle-

If you "like" that sort of thing, regardless of the logic of such "flag-waving", you must surely appreciate these.

<center>
26174.jpg

26175.jpg
</center>

Bob,

I kinda like the thought behind this one that was in our local paper yesterday (I hate H2s). If I've broken any copyright laws please poof me.

26178.jpg

Tom H.- Not really on the non English speaking store. I am particular where I shop/buy at. Have even been know to do with out rather than use a certain store. Don't think its so much the actual sale of a ribbon, but the principal of it.

Lyle B. -

I'm not usually one to do this, but it's something to think about...

“Love your enemies, pray for those who persecute you.”

Lyle B,
Just curious as to why you would go without?
I'd play hell goin without something I wanted/needed no matter who's behind the counter. Now that ain't sayin that I wouldn't have a snide remark or two after I paid for it and had it in my grubby little hands, but I would dang sure get my item! LOL
And personally here and this is just MY opinion, but after 21 years serving and my daughter just getting back from almost 2 years in Iraq, This ribbon thing is a BFJ!!!!!!!!!!
And on another note, Snicker
Since the wife has a fairly successful website! We've found that the biggest deadbeat payers are the one's that buy all the patriotic items, SAD BUT TRUE!

Charlie -

I saw an ad over the weekend for an autism awareness magnetic ribbon. WTH, everyone needs a ribbon?

And don't get me started on the folks that set them on their sides to make them into fish
wink.gif

Geez, and it ain't even friday! LOL

BTW, has anyone else heard the flak that Ole Arnold is takin over the fact that he wants all the junk food out of the schools in Ca.!
I think he's on the right track myself, I don't ever remember having an option for lunch! Our head cook always said, you eat it all or wear it home, YOUR CHOICE! lol

A choice in school lunch, huh ?

Sure, we had a choice. Oh. Charlie already mentioned that.

And. Don't get me started on this ****. Having lived next to an elementary school 25 years this upcoming May 19 It is <font color="ff0000">MY PERSONAL OPINION</font> that <font color="ff0000">THE STUDENTS</font> should be required to pick up <font color="ff0000">THEIR OWN TRASH</font> on the playground. I wonder what they are like at home ?

BTW the first post in this topic is a pic I snapped with my phone camera as I walked past the school parking lot on the way to the post office. Lemmee see now. This school is for K-4. The probability of one in that age group actually possesing a driver license and driving to school seem pretty slim. Just who would be driving ?

Probably someone visiting the pastor at the church across the street ! ! ! !

Isn't it about time for the DOG STORY ?

Ithink this is where I should post this ...looking for links to other off brand garden tractor sites, had a friend pick up an old Jacobson garden tractor early 60"s vintage looking for any info at all thanks

Bob, this Dog Story?

THINGS WE CAN LEARN FROM A DOG

Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.
Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
Take naps and stretch before rising.
Run, romp and play daily.
Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
Be loyal.
Never pretend to be something you're not.
If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
On hot days, drink lots of water and lay under a shady tree.
When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout...run right back and make friends.
Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.

<font size="-2">pssssst... it's in the FAQ...</font>
lol.gif

Back