• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Finally got to use the blade!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd bet the wing plow is a blast to use - you can cover some ground quickly with that setup! But once the snow pile has frozen, I'd doubt it would work any better than any other plow on a similar sized machine. That's the problem with using a blade, you can only push the snow so far and so high, then you need a blower to go on top of or over the existing piles. Even S.B. "ramming speed" won't help you once the pile freezes up. You'll just hurt the equipment. imho

Here’s a couple of fresh pics of my primary snow mover for the last decade...
View attachment 142239
If we get a really deep snow I’ll switch over to my wife’s WH 523Diesel with the two stage blower. However, as has been stated several times in this thread, it is amazing how much these rigs will move when properly set up.
View attachment 142240
I have a custom bracket on the back that I run a set of IH suitcase weights on. Quick install and it adds almost 200# in a matter of seconds. Hydrostatic, hydraulic lift, and hydraulic tilt makes using this thing a dream. Add to that power steering and the only thing I’m missing is a cab😂. I really enjoy working with this tractor.
Now that's the way to weight up a tractor, that thing is almost twice the tractor of my 129! I like it 👍

Back