• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Finally doing a 100!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh your more than welcome and I appreciate being able to ship you a box!
beerchug.gif

It has been some ride!

This one is for you dad, happy father's day.
A whole lot has happened since I started this project, but I made it through it all.

I am happy to announce the 100 is alive again!
There are some minor details to finish, but overall it is complete.

Here are some pictures of the finished product, hope you enjoy them.

325907.jpg

325908.jpg

325909.jpg

325910.jpg

Excellent, reminds me of the one I had and the one I grew up on!

Nice work, and I love the choice of tires!

Thanks for all the compliments.

I said in the beginning that I would finish this project. I just didn't think it would take this long.
yikes.gif

Looking at my tag line, I realized I finally moved that mountain!

On to the next project...…
wink.gif

I just saw this, that 100 does look great! Very tastefully painted! I agree about the tires as well. I put the same tires on my 122 and people told me the ag’s make it look like a puller and were not offered as OEM when originally sold. I also swap out for tri-ribs up front. After all the parts and paint, I really believe tires make a big difference. I needed special permission to buy them too! Great job; now I’m motivated to go shopping again!

Would you just L👀K at That,,.!!?,’’’.!?,,,

DA1DA3FF-83DC-4518-84DF-34E9E6DED20E.png
23267D0B-09BE-4AD4-A9F2-E42299A59A2C.jpeg

juSt LoOK at IT!!!!

Pulled these over from archive,,,

Sorry, Couldn’t Resist,,,

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL Marty,,,

Your Work is Second 2 None!!!!

🙂

This is an awesome educational thread for Cub Cadet 100 owners. Is this thread continued somewhere else?

Marty, your Cub Cadet 100 and restoration work are absolutely magnificent! No doubt your CC 100 runs and operates as well as it looks.

Thank you Marty for posting your photos and project thread! Your hard work paid off a thousand fold.

Marty, please comment on the muffler you installed on your restored Cub Cadet 100. Is it Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM)/New Old Stock (NOS)? Where did you obtain it? Part Number? I would like to obtain a new OEM/NOS muffler for my CC 100 with 10hp Kohler engine, if such mufflers still exist. For some reason, my tractor had a "smokestack style" muffler on it when I bought it used back in 1987. If no longer available, my choice would be a new and improved muffler made to look like the original one for 10hp Kohler engines. Thank you!

Thanks for the compliments. I am pretty picky with my work. My dad taught me to be that way. I was always impressed with his work, and hope I made him proud also of mine. I sure do miss him.
Not sure where I got the muffler. I think it is pretty much a standard style muffler. The "elbow" for the 10 hp Kohler is what is hard to find. Thankfully mine did have that on it. I am thinking it is a 1" threaded port on the muffler.
This thread has all of my posts, it is 11 pages long so far. Just click on the 1 to the left at the bottom or top of this page to start at the beginning.
Before I forget,
The original 100 muffler was galvanized (silver looking), and I know eventually the muffler would turn black at the exhaust ports. To eliminate this, I painted it with high temp flat black paint. I might change it back to silver one day.

Last edited:
Thank you Marty for commenting on the muffler installed on your restored Cub Cadet 100..

Marty - you've done a really sweet job on your 100. I posted this pic a few times but my son has this one in original condition. Just something about those diggers that I love.
100 with ags.jpg

Back