• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

ferguson to30 12 volt conversion

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, wish i wouldnt have cleaned the carb...( dad was rite )Twice now. not much in there but it wont start Worth a crap. Cranks over like crazy and sometimes fires up but then quites like its not getting fuel. So i crank the hi speed jet out a turn or so. till it fires . In and out till it starts. Didnt get it going yesterday. the longer it sits the better it fires up but wont stay running ?

20211216_164140.jpg
Gaa inlet. Free flowing. Just isn't getting enough gas.

After the third or fourth carb clean looking at the carb just didn't dawn on me that something was missing but last night I remembered this peace was in there kind of helped suck the fuel up into the intake and luckily I found it in my parts washer and now thankfully is running late new again

I think a dead 12 volt is about same cranking amps as a charged 6 volt. I have ran tractor 5 hours without a charging system and it still fires rite up lol Fire Away...

Back