• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fancy

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fcurrier

displayname
Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)
Fancy the Cub Cadet Kitty left us this morning. May 8, 2002 - November 18, 2017. RIP, Fancy.
sad.gif

Frank, so sorry to hear of this. It's never easy to lose a pet. And Fancy was one in a million. Chris and I offer our condolences.

I know how hard it is loosing a pet.I felt like Fancy was the pet of the forum. I feel like the forum has lost something special.

I saw that on Fancy's FB page. man, he was the Cub Cadet ambassador to the furkid world! he will be missed..
angel.gif

My condolences as well Marlin. Fancy contributed well to our hobby.

He will be missed.

My apologies Marlin - I got confused with Frank's post. My condolences to you.

I've wondered the same thing about ole Marlin. It's obvious he's going through a lot.

Hope you're doing okay Marlin.

Marlin-if your still out there check in I’m sure we’d all like to here from you hope things are working out for you

Hi, everyone. I think this is the proper place for what I have to say. I know that some of you knew that Angel and I parted ways in September 2017. We remained good friends however. She had Fancy with her when he passed.

This morning while at work I received word that Angel passed away on Sunday, Mother's Day. Her health had been failing and not too long ago she was hospitalized for congestive heart failure.

It seems surreal and I am lost in a way. I know that now she is HOME with Fancy and all the other beloved Fur Kids.

I know that she had a Facebook site dedicated to Fancy. Would someone please post on there of her passing for me?

Unfortunately I can't find a picture at the moment of her. She will be missed immensely. Her real name was Cathleen a.k.a. Angel

Cathleen Marie McLeod
,a.k.a. Angel

February 24, 1952. - May 10, 2020

Marlin My wife and I did the same at about the same time, we to are remaining friends, I am sorry for your loss, It was nice when Angel would chime in here.
My sincere condolences

Charlie is much faster than I. I don't see where she had any lists of friends on her "wall". And I believe since we weren't friends I cannot post a message there. ( at least I can't see how to do it) .. I think I still have some e-mails from 8 or 10 years ago from her.
She could be a real fire cracker at times. LOL.

Back