• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Family owned 1970 107 from gray hawk ky

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone. Just wanted to say hey from gray hawk ky. My grandfather bought this 1970 107 new from Paul Jones implement company in Tyner ky. This was the first riding mower in our family. I drug it out of the barn in 2021 to see if it would even act like it would hit. With a little tinkering it ran after not being used since 86 or 87.my youngest son showed interest in it over the weekend,so here I am in the garage replacing the much needed wiring harness!

Attachments

• 20230327_154239.jpg
    19.1 MB · Views: 5
The other side.

Attachments

• 20230327_154146_copy_1024x768.jpg
    20230327_154146_copy_1024x768.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 0
Welcome from Central Indiana….

However, as strange as it may sound…. I know where Grey Hawk actually is. My Fiiance’s mom lives off Soaptown Road….

My Cubs have put some work in down there…. Much different that flat Indiana….. LOL

Back