• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fall Plowday 14 Info

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First batch.

65484.jpg

Here's Lonny, he made it safely to Plow Day! Vince Thomley was kind enough to give him and his tractor a ride.

65485.jpg

Here's one of Art Aytay that's Andy Van Wettering in the background coming in for the parade round.

65486.jpg

Not sure who this is but his smile is typical of the kids and adults in attendance.

65487.jpg

This is Greg "Lip" Lippert.

65488.jpg

Here's Bob, one of the hosts. Thanks Bob!
thumbsup.gif

65489.jpg

Not sure of this lady's name but she is one of the hosts.

65490.jpg

Here's one of Brian A.

65491.jpg

Here's Al Zimmerman, one of the JD guys, but a good guy non-the-less.
happy.gif

65492.jpg

Had to get this shot!

Here's a group shot, waiting for the Parade Round. Look at that blue sky!

65502.jpg

Few more.

65504.jpg

Mike S. on his completely original 1960 (I think) Wheel horse. Been in his family since it was new.

65505.jpg

Not sure who this is but he has a nice AC 716.

65506.jpg

Not sure who this is either but I've seen this modified Original at other Plow Days.

Ron Becker had some of his restored Minneapolis Moline GTs there. Awesome job Ron!

65561.jpg

65562.jpg

65563.jpg

65564.jpg

65565.jpg

65566.jpg

65567.jpg

65568.jpg

65569.jpg

65570.jpg

65571.jpg

Kraig.
Send my your mail address and I will send you a CD of the photos I snaped at the plow event.

Those are some sharp Minnie Mo's ! I'm suprised he hasn't got a Big Ten there as they seem to be in every collectors stable.

I think Art has a child-like grin on his face ... or is that permanent since he sold me something ? ;) I don't know about the gloves though ... afraid of "touching" work ?

Kraig - You should find out a little more about the "modified" O as it looks like he's set it up to work. Those big meats on the rear look good on it too.

Lonny - Send it to Art 'cause he's Kraig's keeper ;)

LONNIE - Whose IH Dump cart is that? Nice Job! I like the paint & decals, I've planned on building something similar for several years until the price of steel went up so much. Problem is I want Mine to be able to dump 2000#-2500# and a cylinder set down that flat won't do that. I need it set verticle up in the front of the box which gets Me into Multi-stage cylinders which get to be $$$$$$$$. I understand the leveling cylinders for Hillside combines use cylinders about like I need but You don't find those in the midwest! Wish I knew someone that worked at a Combine mfg. plant....in E.Moline.
dunno.gif

Denny, that dump trailer was made by Darryl Schmidt's son. Darryl is the guy on the 4x4 articulated 1650.

Lonny, will do!

KENtucky, KENtucky, KENtucky.....
shame.gif

KRAIG - Darryl's Son does VERY nice work! I take it He had a hand in the articulated tractor too!

Denny, yes he does do very good work. I'm not sure if he helped with Darryl's 4x4 or not, could be the other way around and Darryl helped with the dump cart......
dunno.gif

This might give a clue, it's Darryl's son's business: Xtreme Motorworks

KRAIG - I see the cart's only $1195 plus Tax & Shpg. Some other neat items there too! And that's just for the Cubbies!

Guys, thanks for posting all the pictures. Us poor fools that couldn't make it sure appreciate it! Looks like a good time was had, nice turn-out.
Now, where is Fall Plow Day 14 1/2? (later fall) I might be able to make that one.

Can anyone burn the 2 videos from channel 4 for Bob Haftens wife of this past weekends plow day. They have no puter and I can not get it to work. It would be the least I could do for all they did for us. I will send thee address to whoever can do it. Thanks for any help!

Andy, I'll do it. I always send a free copy of the video that I take and the Photo Collection CD(s) to the host(s) of the Plow Days. My way of saying thank you. I'll have to go download those, I hope they are still out there...

Andy, and/or Charlie, do you have snail mail addresses for Bob H. and for Tony M.?
dunno.gif
If so could you email them to me? TIA
thumbsup.gif

Back