• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fall Plowday 14 Info

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
There's as guy up in the Montrose, Minnesota area that would like to have the fall PD at his place around mid September.

He's got 40 acres of wheat stubble in one field and another 50 or 60 in another field across the road.

Light sandy flat ground and rain is not an issue as it dries overnight if it does!

He was wanting to know if having it there would be of interest to everyone.

Charlie, I should be able to make it with the video camera and digital camera.

Charlie

I'm in
just let me know when ...its a done deal...

Would it be of intrest to everyone, probly not, but I would hadzard to say ther would be enough intrest in it to turn out to be a good plow day event.
Now that I have the topper off my truck I can saftely load my cub without damageing my back so I should be able to make it barring any more fool accidents.
Date & time ?
Hotels in the area?

Montrose mn. is straight west 35 miles of minneapolis. Lots of places to stay.

Oh, that sounds like fun. Just picked up a clutch assembly at RPR, might stand a chance of keeping my cub together for another plow day.
happy.gif

Just being a Butt but...If the Plow Day in Mn is mid September, should it be called Summer Plow Day 14???

CHARLIE - I'd have to plow in THIRD GEAR to make any kind of load for My 72....if the ground really is "Light" Maybe I could run the mower deck too and clip the wheat stubble as I plow!
lol.gif

Charlie. I'll do my best to be there with at least one of the Cubs.

I know the Brinley type plows come in 8", 10", and 12" sizes, but what do those measurements indicate? Furrow width i.e., perpendicular distance from plow center beam (or front/inside of the plowshare) to the back/outside of the plowshare? Or is it simply the length of the connection between the plowshare and the moldboard? Or something else altogether? I need to know what I'm shopping for - I plan to plow for the first time in September...

Archive bug!
pcwhack.gif
Charlie beat me to posting it anyway.
bash.gif

It is a possibility. Cub-a-rama in Frederichtown, Mo starts the 27th so it may be crowding it a little.

Too early for me to tell Charlie. Like you say set the date and they will show up!!!

Latest posts

Back