• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fall Plow Day 2012 - Blunier's - Roanoke, IL

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you have a nice turn out Steve. We both tried not to have our PD's end up at the same time. But heck, we both needed the rain we received. Maybe next year we'll meet up again.

Good plow'n everyone.

Paul

2 1/2 hours away and I am stuck at work
angry.gif

Had a great time at Blunier's plowday today. Thankyou to the Blunier's for hosting this event.
Parade Lap
247945.jpg

JERRY - The look on Little Steve B's face says it all!

"Gee DAD.... I could have handled this ALL BY MY self!"

Looks like it was chilly but a good turn-out!

What a GREAT plow day, that little rain made for some super soil conditions, weather was great, little cool, LOTS of different makes,models,sizes, lots of new operators, lots of kids with Dads at there side,even found a cell phone while we were at it, BIG thanks as always to the Bluniers for a fun day, makes a long trip worth while!!!!
worthy.gif

Steve, is that your daughter riding with you in Jerry's photo? Is that Little Steve behind Big Steve?

The page has been archived time for someone to post a bunch of photos!!

worthless.gif

Steve, Just want to say thanks for hosting this event. Had good weather and a great turnout. This was only my 2nd PD since getting into the hobby.
Had a great time.

Thanks Again.

Mike

Steve, Thanks for another fine plowday. Lots of fun and chats.

Thanks many times over.
Richard...

Steve and family, Another great plowday. Got home late Saturday but it was well worth it. Thanks for another excellent event. I know that it was another photo finish to decide to have it, but it was a good decision. I'll have more Roanoke dirt to put in my garden, after I dig it out from the tractors. Also it was great to see friends we haven't seen in years.
To Glen E. Snow is coming and I might have to borrow a plow truck and leave some big piles by you garage, (Plow my tractor in, payback could be fun).
To Wendy B. I was standing when I wrote this.(no S@#T)
Thanks Again. Chris

Damn, Missed another one. We had a last minute call off for working Saturday, but I had to spend my day working on my pickup. Better broke down here than half way to PD.

Paul,
Nice pix. Hope others will follow your effort. Looks like you got the picture posting thing down.

Thanks again to all who showed up to plow this weekend!!! We enjoyed hosting and getting to meet so many great people.

For the first time ever at the Blunier Plow Days we plowed out the whole field!!!! That's 35 acres when you make allowance for the headlands!!!!! the quality of plowing was excellent, with all of the deads closed nicely....left the field looking very nice for this morning's church traffic
happy.gif
happy.gif
!!

248043.jpg

248044.jpg

Hope all made it back safely, and plan for the 3rd week of October in 2014!!!

Mr. Plow, Big Steve, & Family

Paul in you seventh picture down there is a cool looking cub, any info or better pictures of that one?

Maybe next year for me.

Kraig,

There were ~45 tractors on the parade lap.

In order from the front: Steve II w/Emma, Big Steve, Steve III, Derrick & Brayden (nephews), with Andy (brother) walking in red sweatshirt, Chris E., 2 people I can't ID, followed by Brad D. and Mike M. My other nephew Elsworth was the little guy (red coat & hat) running his grandfathers 430 Deere further back in the line.

Mrs. Plow (Monica) and Mrs. Big Steve (Wendy) are to thank for the pics......I'd have forgotten to get out the camera!!!

Jeff, that would be Brad Datisman with the custom Cub. Search the forum for his name and you'll get all sorts of hits with a bunch of photos of that tractor.

Steve, they're growing up!

Great photos, please keep them coming.

Steve, My stepdad and I very much enjoyed the plow day at your place yesterday. Although we didn't have the pleasure of thanking you in person, the entire event was very enjoyable for us as first time spectators and well worth the two hour drive. Thanks again to Mick Morgan for offering me a chance to test drive your 122...maybe I'll see you in West Branch!

Back