• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fall Montrose Mn plow days Oct 12-13th 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdehli

displayname
Rob Dehli
Talked with Bob Haftten yesturday he asked me if I would post his fall event

The fall Montrose Mn plow days are going to be friday October 12th and Saturday the 13th. Just like 2 years ago will be held at the farm , plowing will start on friday afternoon not to fasr from the fasrm... on friday eve the pulling sled will be out for those who want to see what there tractor is made of... Plowing and pulling will continue on Saturday the 13th, Bob is talking with the boy scouts again this year, on the Lunch part... Vender are encouraged to come and sell. if you have any questions call Bob his cell # is 612-581-5360
thanks to Bob in advance for hosting another fine event...

The address of the farm is 4196 Meridian Ave So. Montrose Mn.

I an Getting down there on parts, i traded a bunch of it to bob in turn he is restoring a 126 with all the goodies on it and a loader. I will still have a little bit there to trade and sell.

Just got off the phone with Bob, he said plow day is on , he was out testing his plow tover the weekend , the ground is a little hard , but nothing 1/2 or even 1" of rain can"t fix he also asked me to have anyone interested in comming to post so they can get a handle on how much food ...pray for some rain and hope to see ya next weekend.

Vince and I are looking forward to a great
day. Will be there Saturday for sure.

Hope to meet some of your up there next weekend. Will be there Friday and Saturday with my Green Machines.

Good ol Corner Bob. My wife grew up just down the road from him her whole life. Its always been neat to see his tractor pulls going on from time to time. Hope all you guys have a blast this coming weekend.

There was a tool found on the fieldbsaturday afternoon. If you think its yours, give bob a call with a description. 612-581-5360. Let's see some pictures!

Did anyone get any pictures? I was too busy Plowing and B.S.ing.... Great to see you all there and Visit. A big THANKS to Bob for putting it on! There was way to many of those green things there this weekend. Us cub guys need to step it up and show them how it is done
err.gif

Bob thank you for hosting!

My camera failed me again this weekend, or maybe the camera operator was not doing too well at taking pics. Or I can blame it on Matt for B.S. ing with me too much...

Here's my dad parking near our trailer.

247037.jpg

Nick - thanks for finding someones wrench. I have not looked to see if I'm missing a wrench. I only brought a 3/4" out to the field(I think...). I'll look over my toolbox tonight.

I did get this pic of my Cubs at home yesterday. 1650,1000,149,125,122,72

247038.jpg

Thanks a million Bob ...... plowin was awesome as usual.........

It looked like a real good turnout. I drove by Saturday morning and saw a ton of cars there along with a bunch of lawn tractors scattered throughout the field. Wish I could have stopped in and checked it out. I did honk the horn as I was driving by. My wife also informed me that the farmers daughter "Katie" works at the same place she does. Kind of neat to learn that.

I guess your going to have to jump over to the green machine site. They have a ton of photos from Montrose. Some neat looking pull plows.

If you look in the events for Montrose and scroll down to Mike Duwe post. He's got a link right to the album.

Looked like a pretty good turnout in spite of the wet weather on Friday. Kind of wished I had gone. But a seven hour drive wasn't exactly in the cards.

Was nice of that Mike Duwe guy to post some pictures
happy.gif

I know others had cameras there, dont be shy to post some.

My experience is at these rainy weather plow days the cameras just don't come out as much as the sunny ones...

Back