• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fall Harvest Day 2010 Montrose, Mn

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the picks Terry. Great to visit with you and Kris again. Some great ones in there especially the ones of that good looking fellow on the 1650 Ha ha.

Talked to a few of the Montrose fellows at the Red Power Roundup and they said no. Maybe we could all sign a petition and convince Bob that it would be a good idea??

I's sorry to hear that - it was convenient for me and they had a great setup with good soil. I'm sure it's a lot of work, though.

OK!!!!!
I just got off the phone with Bob H,
THERE IS going to be a Montrose/Delano.

It's going to be Oct. 15th about 4 miles WEST of the original location.
Get on State Hwy. 12 and look for the BIG signs.

Bob did not have a specific address, but said that if you can't find it by finding his BIG SIGNS, you get lost to easy.

If something changes, it will be posted here or on plowday.net.

And again.

OK!!!!!
I just got off the phone with Bob H,
THERE IS going to be a Montrose/Delano.

It's going to be Oct. 15th about 4 miles WEST of the original location.
Get on State Hwy. 12 and look for the BIG signs.

Bob did not have a specific address, but said that if you can't find it by finding his BIG SIGNS, you get lost to easy.

If something changes, it will be posted here or on plowday.net.

I knew you could work some magic, Digger, but that is just insanely excellent! Thanks for your efforts, and thanks to Bob!
worthy.gif

I hope everyone can make it on short notice.

Friday there will be a pull at the original location and some plowing down the road from there roughly 18 acres. Saturday's plowing will actually be EAST of the original location but WEST of Delano and north. There will be approx 36 acres of beans. Both areas will still be sandy. No plowing at the original site this year.

4349 37th ST SE Delano MN 55328
is the plow site for saturday

Thanks for the update, Kyler. By the way, I like your profile pic. Surrounding your tractor with red ones really makes it shine! Did I mention how handsome that guy behind you is? (oh - looky there, that's me...
err.gif
)

Hope to see you next weekend.

Bob is looking for a idea of how many people may be coming to let the Boy Scouts know how many burgers and hot dogs to have on hand. Either post here or call Bob at 612-581-5360. Thanks

Also got 7 tenths of rain today, that will make plowing nice!!!!!

I would say there was 40-50 of us there. THANKS BOB!!! It was a great day. I like the pic of me teaching my son to plow. That is my oldest boy he is 5 years old and plowed more than I did this year.

Nice Pics Terry! Looks like this was another successful event!!

Terry Busch's wife gets my vote for Cub Wife of the year! 2 plow days in a row and she attended both!!! Wow! Last week my wife asked, "How'd it go?" referring to Glenn Peterson's plow day, I was amazed she even asked about it...

Vincent,
Maybe I should go for 3 weeks in a row, there is another plow event in Iowa this weekend. That would make her wife of the decade!!

Back