• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Exxon XD-3

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevenovick1

D8360FD1-C0D8-4D47-B81A-7E524C1C8810.png

We own an Exxon service station. And i forgot that Exxon had special oil. That Imperial oil would package for them. Of course we had a trailer out back behind the service station with case of oil out the wazzO. But that’s been long gone. So if you guys find this stuff. It’s the best Diesel oil out there. And Gasoline. Also they say best for tranny. It has anti- foaming agents also.

Everything is going to synthetic. I have had to switch over to synthetic in everything I have almost. I bought a couple of cases of Havoline 30 wt. for my S-10. Since I drive it only around 200 miles a year, I won't have to change the oil very often.
What about this? Any good? :errrr:

DSCF0661 - Copy.JPG

Also have Brad Penn break in oil 30Wt. For that K-301 i’m gonna throw together. Brad Penn i’ll use first. Evetybody is Guy-Ho. With the New Oils with friction Modifiers. Not a Big Fan. Green oil rules. In old cast irons

Latest posts

Back