• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Electric 42 inch Cub Cadet Enduro riding tractor

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacqueline Jones

Since it's been back from the shop of only used it once as I'm terrified of it now. I'm scared the blades are going to break off while I'm using it as I've heard it has happened on others machines.

Attachments

• IMG_20200611_213719282.jpg
    IMG_20200611_213719282.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 137
Since it's been back from the shop of only used it once as I'm terrified of it now. I'm scared the blades are going to break off while I'm using it as I've heard it has happened on others machines.
JJ - Personally, I'd use it. I don't know how many have been in service or what percent had issues with broken blades, but given your willingness and ability to go toe-to-toe with them if it should happen, I think you'd be fine. Or, maybe use your knowledge of the problem to your advantage on a trade for new, replacement model. Either way, it would be a shame to just let it sit (imo). It's a good looking machine. Good luck.

Although terrified of it I have used it three times. They just a few minutes ago came back and got it however. The part that they ordered that keeps track of how many hours it has been used finally came in, so they have to take it back to the shop and install that new part.

My baby is gone again lol

Attachments

• IMG_20210714_133524822.jpg
    IMG_20210714_133524822.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20210714_133530831.jpg
    IMG_20210714_133530831.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 115
Yes it mows just fine. Apparently it needed to be recalibrated. In fact the battery actually seems to last a lot longer than it did, like it did when I first got it after they did whatever they did to recalibrate it

Back