• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

EAT S**T really!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweaver

displayname
KENtuckyKEN
Japanese Scientists Create Meat From Poop!

Anyone up for some poop burgers?

Japanese scientist Mitsuyuki Ikeda from the Okayama Laboratory certainly doesn't believe in human waste.

He thinks that's perfectly good protein you're sending out to sea, and he's found a way to extract it, mix it with steak sauce and create a fecal feast fit for a king.

And despite the downside of having to add soya to bind it all together, Prof Ikeda thinks there's no reason why we shouldn't all tuck into his turd burgers.

Why would he even think of it, you might ask.

Because Tokyo Sewage asked him to. Tokyo is swimming in sewage mud, it seems, and there's only one way it can save itself and that's eat it.

Prof Ikeda found the mud was loaded with protein due to the high bacteria content. Combine it with reaction enhancer and put it in a magical machine called an "exploder" and artificial steak comes out the other end.

According to Digital Trends, it's 63 percent protein, 25 percent carbohydrates, 3 percent lipids and 9 percent minerals.

It's colored red so you don't know it's poo.

"Initial tests have people saying it even tastes like beef," Digital Trends reports.}\

Prof Ikeda and his colleagues say it's the perfect solution for reducing waste and emissions from flatulent cows.

Which is understandable, because if someone told you that Whopper you just ate was actually made from yesterday's leftover feces, you'd probably be too traumatized to masticate meat ever again.

Of course, there's a hitch - besides the fact it's made from poo and soya. The cost of producing Prof Ikeda's stinky steaks at the moment is about "10 to 20 times" the price of carving it off a cow.

Leave it to the fast food chains to work out the economics. You can't argue the mass production side of the equation is already sorted...

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/06/17/japanese-scientists-create-meat-from-poop/

And this is how they will turn it into ground poop
fan.gif
steak burgers

When the fit hits the shan ... eat it !

McDonalds = A clown
Burger King = A King
Wendy's = A little girl
Tokyo Burgers = A dancing t*rd

You know how to wash a t*rd ?
You scrub the s**t out of it !

OK think of one of you nastiest friends.........Im not hungry anymore.
aaaa_tongue2.gif
screwloose.gif
confused.gif

And these guy are supposed to be "Smart"?? Hell I've been telling people to eat sh-- for years!

Hey if your country is glowing in the dark from radiation and your food supply is pegging a Geiger counter , ya gotta eat something.

They fly to other countries , pig out at restaurants then quickly fly back home ...

That's one way to sneak food past customs.

Hey that sounds like it could be a win win for Alaska/America, They have to outsource eating. We got the food, now to work on the ragheads for oil. :cool:

Fly to an oil well...
99 barrels of oil on the wall
take one down pass it around
98 barrels of oil on the wall
fly home really fast ...

KenTuck - You got waaaayyyy too much time on your hands, man!
lol.gif

Dang, it's good to have you back here. I may have survived without knowing about the earless rabbit or crappy food, but I'm not sure how! I learn more from this forum than I ever knew I didn't know. Ya know?

Back