• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

EASILY...The best tractor video on the internet

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how organized some of these workshops are on YouTube!

The amazing thing, is this tractor actually works and does a decent job of pushing gravel! Until it melts!

I agree. This guy looks like a pack rat.

When he was bolting the plow to the front, all I could think of was "you drop that on those flip flop encased piggies, you're not gonna have a good day...":oops:
I'll give him credit for the electric part...

I agree. This guy looks like a pack rat.

When he was bolting the plow to the front, all I could think of was "you drop that on those flip flop encased piggies, you're not gonna have a good day...":oops:
I'll give him credit for the electric part...

I had the exact same thought! If the plow edge came down across his toes??? I'll admit I am glad he's not my neighbor! Fire Trap.

Wow... First of all it would have been easier and quicker to just use a shovel to move that little pile. I do have to say though he is "creative". I did wonder why all the shifting forward/reverse? Why not just reverse the electric motor rotation? But to each there own...

Many electric tractor conversions run with the electric motor at wide open, 3600 rpm and let the tractors transmission control gear/speed......Some electric brush type motors don't like to be run in two directions.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Prime example. Funny how he says battery acid doesn't burn. I've seen people get it on clothes by accident -instant holes

Back