• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

early QL 341s

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmasheris

displayname
Michael A.Masheris
Did the early 341s not have the long dipstick but a plug in the hole and a cam cover dipstick

I've seen K321's with that dipstick, like on a 147, but never on a K341. It's a handy feature to have, especially if you have issues propping up the hood.

K341's installed in 169's had the dipstick on the cam cover like the 147/149 models.

This on is in a 1650 would have thought it would have the long dipstick it has electric pto

My recollection is that most Quietlines did have the long dipstick tube on the front right. This was possible because most of them didn't have the grenade balance gears. I think there was some early production that did have balance gears so the dipstick would have been on the cams cover.

Back