• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Early 1960's Model 35 Snow thrower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Ebben

Hello, I am new to this site. I recently acquired a Model 35 International Harvester Cud Cadet Snow thrower. It has an Clinton engine on it that appears to have been made between 1962 and 1964. I have searched everywhere on the internet attempting to find a Parts list or Owners Manual for this Snow thrower, but have had no luck at all.
I am wondering if anybody on this site might be able to help me find out some information about this machine? Thank you for your time

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 266
Jason, WELCOME! I wish I had some info to help you out, I have a bunch of info on the Cub Cadet tractors but unfortunately I do not have any info on the walk behind snow throwers. Hopefully someone else will have something.

Welcome Craig! not to be a Debbie Downer but "if Kraig dont have it, you dont need it!" although that may just apply to tractors and implements!...have you looked to see if there is a data plate on it somewhere the official model number may be some different number? I am not familiar with the walk behinds - I have had several other brands mostly ariens - there was not much to them - the motor info should be separate from the rest of the snow blower and the (older) blower itself is typically very simple and easy to repair and maintain.

Thanks for your replies. There is a Model plate on the machine I will attach a picture to this message, but it simply says Model "35." It is a very simple machine and will be easy to fix and maintain. I am more interested in finding out what year it was made, and how many were made, and an IPL would be cool to have to for it. Thanks again for your help with this matter.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (5).jpg
    s-l1600 (5).jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 239
The pictures are from the one on ebay. I have the same model, but with a different serial number and my serial number plate is very hard to read, and I do not have any pictures of mine at the moment so I used the ebay pictures. But the one I have is identical in everyway to the one on ebay right now, just a different serial number and a little more rusted.

if i was looking i would contact this seller to see what info I could get. I got my Cyclops factory service manual from an ebay seller - he was gonna throw it away because the buyer was not interested in it! if he has some documentation maybe he would make you a copy - even if you have to pay shipping or some small fee.

Back