• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

E-Z Rake Dethatcher

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfunk

displayname
Paul E. Funk
We’ve been looking for a front-mounted E-Z Rake Dethatcher for some time. We really wanted one that drives off the Cub Cadet’s front PTO, but this one will have to do until we can find a sale or trade for a front PTO model. There’s a video of it in use here.

307382.jpg

307383.jpg

Paul do you have a underside picture of the dethatcher, can't wait to see the video at home

Jeff, the video shows some of the underside of the dethatcher. Also, look at the last picture here. Click on the picture for a larger view. Is that what you're looking for?

Thanks Paul, that was what I wanted to see. Awesome find

Paul, very nice find! That appears to do a great job of dethatching. I like your lift mod.
thumbsup.gif

Jeff, I have a pull-type EZ Rake if you need to look at one more closely.

Back