• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

E-Z Rake 40 Dethatcher for Cub Cadets

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rengasser

displayname
Rick Engasser
I have one of these I bought from one of my dealers over 30 years ago, when I got it it hadn’t been used much as there was still paint on the muffler. I used it a few times and it has been stored inside. If someone is interested in it I can dig it out and take some pictures but here is the picture of one from the IH brochure. Located in Western NY, pickup only. $100 for a fellow Cub Cadet enthusiast. It worked very well, I remember we got 6 vac trailer loads of thatch from my Brothers lawn.

Attachments

• 4F530451-9A38-4AA1-83A3-364F51D07341.jpeg
    4F530451-9A38-4AA1-83A3-364F51D07341.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 420
I have one of these I bought from one of my dealers over 30 years ago, when I got it it hadn’t been used much as there was still paint on the muffler. I used it a few times and it has been stored inside. If someone is interested in it I can dig it out and take some pictures but here is the picture of one from the IH brochure. Located in Western NY, pickup only. $100 for a fellow Cub Cadet enthusiast. It worked very well, I remember we got 6 vac trailer loads of thatch from my Brothers lawn.
Very cool! If I was a closer (I'm in MN) I would probably be interested!

Lol yes Lancaster ny and yes I believe Lancaster pa is a short drive from us. In do like that piece of machinery though, it is really neat looking

Do you think it would mount up on quiet lines cubs Like my 1650?

Back