• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parts For Sale Dual use IH 3 point lift pin

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Cross drilled center and rear for use on an "O" or any NF or WF IH built 3 point set up
Use either lift hole vertically or horizontal.
$37.50 w. free shipping in USA.
Must ship in a regional rate "A" box as it is too long for a small flat rate box.
Thanks for the ad!

Attachments

• DSCN9277.JPG
    DSCN9277.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN9278.JPG
    DSCN9278.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 31
I was wondering the other day if anyone had made a 2 inch ŕeceiver for these lifts. That way you could easily move a log splitter or small boat or something of that nature. In your experience, is that something that would be possible, or advisable?

That doesn't slip into the rear lift. Maybe reading comprehension isn't your thing.

Click the link...this would do what you want with a sleeve hitch adapter installed:

balladapter.png

Otherwise you are kind of on your own if you really want a receiver hitch that moves with the hitch. The Cat 0 hitch lends itself much better to this.

100_8235.JPG

Click the link...this would do what you want with a sleeve hitch adapter installed:

View attachment 148772

Otherwise you are kind of on your own if you really want a receiver hitch that moves with the hitch. The Cat 0 hitch lends itself much better to this.

View attachment 148773
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've seen them for the 3 point and sleeve hitch. I keep xtremes page open on my browser at all times, along with the other sponsors. Just so I don't ask a pointless question. It would just be nice if a 2 inch receiver adapter was available to go right into the rear lift. My log splitter hitch is 23" off the ground. It would be awesome to just lift it up with the dreamed about part, so you don't have to pick up the tongue fold the leg under, while setting it on a hitch. It would also work for small boats and what not. I don't believe a 3 point, or sleeve hitch, is gonna lift the ball above 23" inches, I may be wrong on that though.

Yeah, it probably won't lift it that high.

That is an unusually high hitch position though...

Back