• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Dodgeville, Wisconsin Plow Day. Friday April 10th - Saturday April 11th

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Please note that I have no connection with this Plow Day event and am only posting this info for Troy Sadler, the host of this Plow Day. Here are the details:</font></font>

<font size="+1">The Dodgeville, Wisconsin plow day will be held Friday April 10th and Saturday April 11th 2015.

Host is Troy Sadler

Troy's email is: Troy5369"AT"yahoo"DOT"com

Note, for the above email to be valid, please change the "AT" to @ and the "DOT" to .

2350 Bloomfield Rd. Mineral Point Wisconsin.

Friday April, 10th events:

Open plowing, test and tune late Friday pm 5-6 pm or so, BS and chilli feed, nite plowing and bonfire.

Saturday April, 11th events:

Fields open at 8:00 am

8:00 am -noon open plowing
noon dinner, door prizes etc,
1:00 pm parade lap, photo ops etc...
Then more open plowing till 3:00 pm or so

Lunch on grounds and porta- potty too. Easy to find.
45 minutes from Dubuque, Iowa .
45 minutes from Madison, WI
located on paved roads ...

Nice light soil perfect for plowing.
Please let us know if your coming so we can gauge the food etc...
All makes and models of garden tractors are welcome, venders welcome too.

Will post field maps and overview of farm soon.

Thanks!</font>

Here are some maps for the Dodgeville, WI Plow Day.

295365.jpg

295366.jpg

295367.jpg

Thanks to Troy and crew for hosting!!! Looking forward to plowing again!
Pic challenge: please post your favorite plow day pic&#128516;. Here's mine to start out!

295371.jpg

I just loaded my trailer tonight for next weekend's plow day. I am excited to try out my 1200 with custom hydralic lift for the first time. Hoping for nice weather!!
295416.jpg

cat got your cameras? looks like its just me and you Todd! oh well, more dirt for us! lol

Sooo.....What all happened up there, if anything???

Did you guys just waller around in the mud, drink a few adult beverages, burn a few sticks, and call it a day or what ?

Inquiring minds want to know!!....and see!!!

Nice turnout and hospitality! Thanks much to the land owner and the Sadlers for hosting. I didn't get but a few pics sorry!
Good to see old friends and meet new ones
295779.jpg

295780.jpg

295781.jpg

295782.jpg

295783.jpg

Back