• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Dodge Charger Police Package

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thumbsup.gif

Oh yeah. I think this looks much better with the stripes.
buttrock.gif
I'm done spending money on this for a while.
326247.jpg

326248.jpg

Nice charger so did I miss it is it a Hemi and mine still looks like a squad car

Attachments

• 20200617_173745.jpg
    20200617_173745.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 311
Shultzie, does it have a console electronic ratchet shifter, a typical P-R-N-D console shifter, or a column shifter? Being a Police PKG I'm assuming column?
If you send me the last 8 digits of the VIN I can look it up.
I don't think I've ever seen a column/8spd but the 8 started showing up in '13 on most of our products.
hi Brian. Did you work at BAP?

Rick, who or where is BAP?

I work at a CJDR dealer and see alot of police pkg vehicles.

Ahhh 10-4. I'm in ne IL. We do have a few customers that work over at the Belvedere (sp) plant that come in from time to time. I toured Belvedere in '07 and Kenosha (which is gone now) in '05. Both were pretty interesting.

Back