• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Dodge Charger Police Package

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kshultz

displayname
Shultzie
Well I almost posted this in the Crown Vic P71 thread but I didn't want to high jack the thread. If anyone else has these cars please post them. I would like ideas.
So here we go. Just picked up this 2013 cop car. This is the only pic I have of it so far. Jackson loves it and is helping take the decals off. My plan is to black out the wheels, get rid of the spot light and put a couple black racing stripes down the center. I'll post more pics later as I get them.
buttrock.gif

325403.jpg

Shultzie, nice! Are the windows tinted, or is it just the lighting? Is that parked in your new garage/pole barn? How about some updates (as in photos) of the garage build?

As for ideas.
roflol.gif

325405.jpg

err.gif
General Lee huh.
thumbsup.gif

Yeah, the windows are tinted nice and dark. So if I get pulled over for dark windows I can say "hey this is one of your cars that you tinted". What's good for them should be good for us, right?
biggrin.gif

Shultzie,

Look forward to what you have planned! I’m still partial to the crown vics (even though I no longer have any, my new “car” is an 11 F-150).

Do you have any history on it? Was this from a local agency? I see what’s left of the typical Indiana county sheriff decals. I know most of the agencies around me (GPD (Greenfield,) and Hancock County) have moved away from the charger. They are running tahoe’s and tauruceptors. I’m know a couple deputies and the departments aren’t as happy with them. Most officers I know want their P71’s back...... lol

Scott,
Yeah, this was a local Noble county car. I can get any history on it as my wife works there. She was told this would be a good car to have. Although it's only a V6 I like it. As for me I plan on driving it to work and back anyway so hopefully it gets better gas mileage than a Hemi.

Is it an 8 speed? The 3.6 is a good engine and with the 8 it's a great combination.

Brian,
I'm not sure. I'll check.
I finally had time to finish getting all the decals off yesterday. Now I gotta get rid of the spot light. My son thinks I should leave it on just to mess with people.
facepalm.gif

325451.jpg

325452.jpg

Shultzie, I agree with Jackson, leave the spotlight mounted.
happy.gif

Shultzie, does it have a console electronic ratchet shifter, a typical P-R-N-D console shifter, or a column shifter? Being a Police PKG I'm assuming column?
If you send me the last 8 digits of the VIN I can look it up.
I don't think I've ever seen a column/8spd but the 8 started showing up in '13 on most of our products.

Brian,
It's on the column. I just did a VIN check and it shows it being a 5 speed.

Austin,
Actually it was getting quite annoying. When I get behind people they wouldn't go faster than 56 MPH. When I was at a 4 way stop and someone else clearly had the right of way, that motioned me to go first. It was really driving me nuts.
dizzy.gif
lol.gif

I got the wheel covers painted this weekend. I didn't have time to get the lug nuts yet. I plan on just painting them silver.
326043.jpg

It's amazing what just painting the lug nuts does. I should be getting the racing stripes soon.
326208.jpg

Back