• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Diggin holes

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1968_SDE_12a.jpg
1968_SDE_12b.jpg

Here's a 147 owned by Eric Taylor that had a Danuser Post Hole Digger on it.

dan1a.jpg
dan2a.jpg
dan4a.jpg
dan7a.jpg

Thanks for the info hydroharry and kmcconaughey!! Wow that looks pretty cool!!! I wonder if any of them are still around? And it looks like I would need to have a lot more attachment pieces to make it work. I have a 124 but I'm not sure of what all attachments I can run with it.

Here are a few....

• 220 32" Lawn Sweeper 190-220-100
  • 222 38" Lawn Sweeper 190-222-100
  • 368 10 Cu. Ft. HD Utility Cart 190-368-100 190-368A100 190-368B100
  • 38", 42" 3 Spindle Mower
  • 38", 42", 48" Quick Attach Hitch
  • 42" Back Blade
  • 42" Push Blade
  • 42", 54" Push Blade - 1
  • 425/425A 17 Cu. Ft. Utility Cart
  • 438 Broadcast Spreader
  • 48" 3 Spindle Deck
  • 521 Utility Cart
  • 653/653A 10 Cu. Ft. Utility Cart
  • CC36, CC42 Snowthrower
  • Gearbox #1
  • Helper Spring
  • Manual Lift Helper Spring & Handle Adapter
  • Peg Tooth Harrow
  • QA36, QA42 Snowthrower
  • QA36A, QA42A Snowthrowers
  • Sand Trap Rake
  • Tiller #1
  • Tiller #1 Front Drive
  • Tiller #1A Front Drive
  • Tiller #2, Front Hanger

Orry - I see David S posted a list of the various attachments that fit or could be used with your 124 (I think he stole the list from the CCC Parts listing page :) ). However - if you were to come across one of the extremely rare Danuser Hole Digger attachments I believe you'll discover it will make your tractor a dedicated unit that you are unable to use for anything else. (Course to most of us on here that would just mean you gotta get MORE IHCC's. :roflol:

Yup I see what you mean. Thanks for the advice!! I'll probably just go rent a post hole digger plus it would be hard to find the Danuser so I'll just save my CC so I can use it with other implements. Where is a good place to buy these? Look for them online maybe?

Orry - your question is easy to answer BUT.........
Yes, you can look on line at the usual places like Craig's List, eBay, etc. but this site is probably the best. You can post an ad in the wanted section looking for attachments for your 124. Most sellers on here should know if their attachments will fit and work on your 124.

You need to know your 124 is what we call a "Narrow Frame" tractor, with a "Quick Attach" latch on the front of the frame. I believe the Quick Attach latch is about 10" wide if I recall correctly - but someone on here will correct me if I'm wrong. The next style of frame IH made is called a "Wide Frame" and the latch is about 12" wide, again if I recall correctly. Some Wide Frame attachments can be changed and made to work on your 124. If you find something on your own it's probably best to inquire on here to find out if the attachment will work. You might find a wide frame mowing deck that would work if you have the narrow frame "sub-frame" bracket. To use most rear attachments you will most likely need a "Narrow Frame" rear lift. Again, it's best to inquire on here if you find something.

Good luck with your hunt.

Back