• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Didn't think I needed more Cub Cadets.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcamille

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Gary Camille
I'm at the point in life where I'm ready to get rid of stuff. Until, an older gentleman heard I have some Cub Cadets and hunted me down till he found my house. Said he had some Cub Cadets he wanted to sale and wondered if I would be interested. So had to look. A 107, 127, 1250, all with mow decks. All have been sitting for a long time. A snow plow, snow blower, cart, extra 301a engine (spins), used spindles that were removed from bad decks, two sets of wheel weights. All I was thinking is that it looked like more work than I was ready for.
Then asked him how much he wanted for them. $300 for everything.
How do you say No ?

20211113_114441.jpg
20211113_123542.jpg
20211113_123853.jpg

call the cops ... he robbed the bank... hahhaa SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............

any xtra knuckles hahahhaha

$300 worth of wheel weights with tractors thrown in for freeeee!

Nice score!

That is the older gentleman (David) in the one picture. He said he was in no hurry for me to pick them up. I needed the aid of a friend with trailer to get them. We had a date planned to get them, but friend had events happen that stopped him for that day. I called David to explain and said I would still come over to at least organize the stuff to get ready for the next weekend. He suggested that we just use his trailer and he would help me move them. He wouldn't take any money for helping but did take some gas money.

Obviously he was more concerned about seeing those cubs go to someone who appreciates them and that was worth more than money to him. Good score 👍😎👍
He is wanting to clear out all his stuff, cause of age and health. Yes, he ready did enjoy them going to someone that appreciates them.

Back