• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Dennis Detweiler

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memorgan

displayname
Mick morgan
Dennis passed away April 7. He was 52. He and his father Merlyn and son Ryan are long time Cub Cadeters. Dennis was always tilling, plowing snow or mowing on a Cub. This picture of D is on his diesel puller. He leaves behind 2 grand kids his family and many friends. He will be forever missed and in our hearts.
150323.jpg

Didn't know Dennis but passing at 52, that sux! Best to his family and friends.

YIKES, that's way too young. My prayers and thoughts to his family.

This is Ryan Detweiler,He was 24. He was the son of Dennis Detweiler who I posted about on this page back on the 23.Ryan died from injuries from a car wreck on Sunday the 3rd. A 15 year old with a school permit failed to stop at a stop sign and pulled out in front of him.Ryan died from massive head injuries.He was the young man that got all of us here in Keota involved in Cubin and pulling. He leaves behind a 5 year old son and 6 month old daughter.It's unbelievable that this happened in less than a month to the same family.
151034.jpg

Having known each of them, I just can't put into words how to express the feelings of the loss.
The local pulling group will have a big emptiness this summer without them.

Back