• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Deck swap?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric, my answer will seem vague ..If you measure all the mount widths and heights plus distance apart and they are the same ,you should have an answer..The drive belt might be a different length...so many numbers of models today it's hard to say with accuracy what will fit what...I've switched a few modern decks but the measurements are what matters...Unless you want to cut and fit

Right of the bat you can see there are differences in the deck to tractor mounting. This picture may help, but these decks are sold with the tractor so there is no specific model.

Screenshot 2021-12-02 at 09-46-17 Lookup Parts Via Diagram Cub Cadet US.png

Screenshot 2021-12-02 at 09-46-35 Lookup Parts Via Diagram Cub Cadet US.png

Latest posts

Back