• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Deals

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive made contact, I've talked myself into too good to pass up now...

$500 would have bought you 6 Cubs, all rollers, at the auction in Portage last week.
The sorry ass looking 782 brought over $700 for some reason and it only had IH wheel weights as it's only redeeming feature as far as I could tell, oh yes, and 3 flat tires and a deck.

Ive made contact, I've talked myself into too good to pass up now...
Hey Obie, how far for you? What will you transport with. I though my pickup an 16 ft trailer would only get 4?
Maybe side by side with an inch or so to spare.
I bought a new 5252 and a a new 3204 at an auction years ago, pretty much filled the 16 ft trailer

ModelCub Cadet 149
Length1,750 mm (68.9 in)
Width910 mm (35.8 in)
Height1,040 mm (40.9 in)
Wheel base1,110 mm (43.7 in)

I have a 7x12' trailer with side ATV ramps. Was hoping I could get 3 on sideways. I can confirm that my 1250 and 1650 will fit end to end, I've hauled them several times that way.

I have a 6.5' x 12' trailer, and have no trouble getting four on it.

016.JPG

019.JPG

Made contact. Apparently the post was not typed correctly. The person I have been in contact with first verified, yes $500, for the lot. Then after I started talking logistics he said "He (the real seller) will sell separately".

Back