• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Deals

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Untitled.png

Took a gamble on a rider today, get there and seat is busted off, (picture showed it looking good ) engine busted loose after strong arming it, tires flat. dead battery. Thankfully ( for me ) they didnt accept my offer of $ 50 less than they wanted . People still thinking the hedgerow stuff is gold.

Couple of pretty good deals on FB today...1864 that needs a coil pack for $500 in Chambersburg PA... and it's in VERY good condition.
A 129 (I believe) in Somerset Pa with plow and mower deck for $300... and it looks decent (I've seen a lot worse going for more $$$).

Just thought I'd pass along in case someone wanted to jump on them.

You beat me too it! The deck will need patching but otherwise looks garage kept.
Were you one of the people that was going to buy it Tuesday or Friday?... sorry, but when she told me there was "someone supposed to come buy it Tuesday when he gets back from camping and there's another guy that said if he doesn't buy it, I'll be there Friday to get it"... well that was the kick in the pants to get in the car and beat feet to Chambersburg.

I actually bought it for my parents. My dad's one that just won't pull the trigger. I've been sending them links to good mowers for the past few weeks now and when I saw this one, I told them either they will have it or I will. I said to try it out and if they don't want it, it's coming to my place.
Now if only I can point something out that my mom WON'T like about it....🤔

🤪🤣

I actually bought it for my parents. My dad's one that just won't pull the trigger. I've been sending them links to good mowers for the past few weeks now and when I saw this one, I told them either they will have it or I will. I said to try it out and if they don't want it, it's coming to my place.
Now if only I can point something out that my mom WON'T like about it....🤔

🤪🤣
You could point out the terrible fuel economy!

Back