• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Deals

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being "too far away" is the only thing that saves me from making rash decisions..................................I have been known to do it. I came up with a 4 ton metal lathe that way once.

Being "too far away" is the only thing that saves me from making rash decisions..................................I have been known to do it. I came up with a 4 ton metal lathe that way once.

I'm guilty of that one myself! LOL A friend came over the house on a Saturday morning to borrow something, he asked the wife if I was home.. she replied "No.", he then asked if she knew where I was??? She replied "no" again.... he then asked if she knew when I might get home... Getting flustered she said "NO- I don't know where he is or when he'll be back! I do know he is in the continental U.S.A. 'cause his suitcase is still here!" Glaring at my buddy... he said he felt 2 inches tall and promptly left! LOL... I came home with a 67 Fastback Mustang on that trip! LOL

I recently had some furniture I wanted to sell. I put it on Craigslist and Facebook marketplace. I got 10 or 15 requests from Marketplace, zero from Craigslist. The Facebook ads are free also, just another option.

Today's deal, I saw. I went. I got. Only 20 min from home. Runs and drives, new battery and CChina carb....

DSC09551.JPG

DSC09553.JPG

DSC09554.JPG

DSC09556.JPG

DSC09555.JPG

DSC09559.JPG

Wow!!!! Another great find!!!! Man, you guys are something. I can't find anything like that around here at all. Original blade to boot!! Congrats!!!!

I took it for a ride, and yes the gonads were gonading around. I plan to put the mower on it as I have no use for the blade.

Picked this up yesterday, $75. Great shape with good blades and no rust. The gentleman that was selling had a garage full of cubs and a yard barn with a lot of parts. Cubs were all narrow frames in different stages of rebuild. Keeping busy in his retirement. He had an almost complete running 105 that he would sell for 175. I feel another trip there.
E05E3C96-A0C8-4902-A90D-F9C30A5780FD.jpeg

Back