• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Deals

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i m
Not I.. I enjoy them far too much to let any one of them go. If things ever get that bad, I can make adjustments elsewhere.
I mean people that dont care what they mow with, just use and abuse one and throw it away when it needs repairing or leave it for dead like most things i end up with. :)

None within 12 hours of me either. But as fuel gets higher, we will soon see all sorts of cool stuff listed for sale. I am wanting that cub and a couple bikes to go with my others. So maybe as summer inches closer to reality, I'll see more for sale up here!

I'm always up for a road trip, but my bride told me yesterday, "no new cubs, until the loboy gets the new clutch!" The clutch isn't bad, but the throw out bearing is shot, and chatters unless you rest your foot on the clutch pedal. It hurts your knee and ankle after about an hour, and she is tired of it, and frankly, so am I! And I really wanna strip my 1650 down for an overhaul and repaint, it's probly gonna be modified heavily with a foot control, different power plant, and power steering added, but the loboy is first. And my Ducati order showed up yesterday, so I'll be putting my Indiana, monster 900, and monster s4r back together. But if I find the right 2284, I'll be "on the road again" with or without her! 😆 🤣 😂

It is a shame that our politicians are 'steering' us in the direction they want us to go. That's not a free country. They don't want us to have guns, they add fees, permits and higher taxes on munitions. They want to get rid of combustion engines, they choke the oil companies by taking away domestic land to drill... gas prices go up as we need foriegn oil... then they raise it more as they blame the war.
If no one can afford fuel, my guess is 'the toys' won't be worth anything to srll

Jay, I wish you had mentioned Ducati a month or so ago. I have been tripping over a Ducati engine my son had here for 8 months. I woulda shipped it to you and been a happy camper. It’s gone now.

And then today, the parts for my 1862 showed up! I love opening those boxes! Looks like I better get the heat on in the shop and get busy! The valves are already checked, the chassis is degreased, and the starter bendix is clean and lubed. All I got left is to put the heads on, torque them down, and drop that magnum back in. Then hopefully she breathes fire!!!
20220312_134709.jpg

Back