• FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING

Deals

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

PACub100

IHCC Supporter
Untitled.png

cubs4lifeofme

Took a gamble on a rider today, get there and seat is busted off, (picture showed it looking good ) engine busted loose after strong arming it, tires flat. dead battery. Thankfully ( for me ) they didnt accept my offer of $ 50 less than they wanted . People still thinking the hedgerow stuff is gold.

PACub100

IHCC Supporter
Couple of pretty good deals on FB today...1864 that needs a coil pack for $500 in Chambersburg PA... and it's in VERY good condition.
A 129 (I believe) in Somerset Pa with plow and mower deck for $300... and it looks decent (I've seen a lot worse going for more $$$).

Just thought I'd pass along in case someone wanted to jump on them.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
A product called Plast-aid will fix that issue.
Used it to repair panels on a 2182 a few years back and it does a great job.

PACub100

IHCC Supporter
You beat me too it! The deck will need patching but otherwise looks garage kept.
Were you one of the people that was going to buy it Tuesday or Friday?... sorry, but when she told me there was "someone supposed to come buy it Tuesday when he gets back from camping and there's another guy that said if he doesn't buy it, I'll be there Friday to get it"... well that was the kick in the pants to get in the car and beat feet to Chambersburg.

PACub100

IHCC Supporter
I actually bought it for my parents. My dad's one that just won't pull the trigger. I've been sending them links to good mowers for the past few weeks now and when I saw this one, I told them either they will have it or I will. I said to try it out and if they don't want it, it's coming to my place.
Now if only I can point something out that my mom WON'T like about it....🤔

🤪🤣

Curt Doles

IHCC Supporter
I actually bought it for my parents. My dad's one that just won't pull the trigger. I've been sending them links to good mowers for the past few weeks now and when I saw this one, I told them either they will have it or I will. I said to try it out and if they don't want it, it's coming to my place.
Now if only I can point something out that my mom WON'T like about it....🤔

🤪🤣
You could point out the terrible fuel economy!