• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Dash tin for a 109, 129, 149, 169

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needed for a 149.
Must be in decent condition W/O dings/dents that would show through a new decal.
Contact in profile.
Thanks!
So I guess NOS is out of the question. :ROFLMAO:
1570911971053.png

Needed for a 149.
Must be in decent condition W/O dings/dents that would show through a new decal.
Contact in profile.
Thanks!
I have a nos brand new 148 [non hydro] wf dash tin it can be modified by adding the hole below the steering column for the hydro lever would like 100$

Must be a 128 with 14 hp transplant.
well, what model was a std trans with 14hp? it isn't a 1400 its definitely not a narrow frame 147 and they did have a 14hp cub with a std trans yes, there was a 86 cub a 128

well, what model was a std trans with 14hp? it isn't a 1400 its definitely not a narrow frame 147 and they did have a 14hp cub with a std trans yes, there was a 86 cub a 128

IH never made a 14hp gear drive Cub Cadet.

xx8-9-7a.jpg

all I know is this NOS tin will fit a std trans cub like a 86 108 128 I suppose a person could had special ordered a 14hp cub with a std trans back when they were new if IH allowed it And of course anyone can take a 86 or a 108 cub and use a 14hp koher
It wouold solve a lot of issues if a pic was posted of it, Just sayin.

Robert, I know of at least one home brewed 14hp gear drive but it was based on a 1100 Quiet Line chassis. Forum member Ryan Mull built one as a plow tractor years ago, he called it a 1458. As far as an official IH built 14hp gear drive, I'm about 99.99999% certain that they never built any that were for sale. I get that the NOS dash tin that you have is for a gear drive, which would be an 86, a 108 or a 128. As Charlie mentioned a photo of it would confirm. :)

Robert, I know of at least one home brewed 14hp gear drive but it was based on a 1100 Quiet Line chassis. Forum member Ryan Mull built one as a plow tractor years ago, he called it a 1458. As far as an official IH built 14hp gear drive, I'm about 99.99999% certain that they never built any that were for sale. I get that the NOS dash tin that you have is for a gear drive, which would be an 86, a 108 or a 128. As Charlie mentioned a photo of it would confirm. :)
I used to have a 86 cub so yes, im positive it can fit and is used for a 86, 108 or a 128 Actually this NOS dash tin is like a 129 149 or a 169 cubs All that's different is this tin don't have is the hole under the steering column for the hydro lever shaft with the letters ''F'' ''N'' ''R'' and the arrows

Back