• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Darn yellow virus, thank you bob,, 128 born 1973

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbaker

displayname
jeff l baker
20200612_103146.jpg8

Attachments

• 20200612_144529.jpg
    20200612_144529.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 463
  • 20200612_144624.jpg
    20200612_144624.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 455
  • 20200612_154648.jpg
    20200612_154648.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 422
I believe I heard Tom had passed away I hope I'm wrong
Does anyone still have the original little black stickers that came on the hood not sure if all tractors came that way but I know some did

Attachments

• 20200612_155300.jpg
    20200612_155300.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 404
  • 20200612_154939.jpg
    20200612_154939.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 403
Jeff, I had not heard that about Tom... Hopefully someone can update.

Good news. I sent an email off to Tom and he's doing fine. Sold all his stuff and got out of Illinois. Told him he should pop in here once in a while and say hi. Seems he just moved away, not passed away.

that is awesome to here, thank you for confirming

I believe I heard Tom had passed away I hope I'm wrong
Does anyone still have the original little black stickers that came on the hood not sure if all tractors came that way but I know some did
One of my two 149s still has the hood stickers on it. Need another set for the other one. I was disappointed they weren't included in the decal set I ordered a few years back.

Ed, thank you for checking! Glad to hear that Tom is OK.

If I knew how to start a new thread I would so maybe someone who knows can move this and call it something like:
" Things we have told our "Managers" why we needed a new bit of yellow (Darn Yellow Fever), number 9 or 10 or whatever...." but this sort of fits here too

borrowing one from another thread to start it off:
"I told the wife I had to buy it because the 42” deck on the 125 wouldn’t fit through the gate..... "

It just looked so lonely, just abandoned/dumped up there in the field where it died previously.....

They all have different uses, dear, like grand-kids !

Now we have twins! Don't you see....

Great news about Tom still being with us. Doesn't seem all that long ago when he sold off his collection. I remember him being at the RPRU in Penfield in 2002, running Mein Kub down the pulling track stirring up dust! He'd been out to the plowing display field.
JEFF BAKER - Last time we talked you were tracking down the BIG FARMALL emblem from over the front office entrance at FARMALL. You had traced it's movement behind the CHEDDAR CURTAIN. You may or may not remember that it's safely hanging up in a machine shed around Lake Geneva, Wi. last I knew. A picture of it was posted on Facebook years ago. It's probably the RAREST IH collectable in existence, was one of two, and the other one was destroyed in a remodeling project of the back end of the Farmall Plant, it had been hanging on the sand shed by the back gate.

One of my two 149s still has the hood stickers on it. Need another set for the other one. I was disappointed they weren't included in the decal set I ordered a few years back.
Can you share a picture, are they all black or do the have silver trim

Great news about Tom still being with us. Doesn't seem all that long ago when he sold off his collection. I remember him being at the RPRU in Penfield in 2002, running Mein Kub down the pulling track stirring up dust! He'd been out to the plowing display field.
JEFF BAKER - Last time we talked you were tracking down the BIG FARMALL emblem from over the front office entrance at FARMALL. You had traced it's movement behind the CHEDDAR CURTAIN. You may or may not remember that it's safely hanging up in a machine shed around Lake Geneva, Wi. last I knew. A picture of it was posted on Facebook years ago. It's probably the RAREST IH collectable in existence, was one of two, and the other one was destroyed in a remodeling project of the back end of the Farmall Plant, it had been hanging on the sand shed by the back gate.
Saddly Dennis i know after it went to Lake Geneva I was never able to locate the exact location I do know that it left Hebron for sure and headed that direction in my notes I have it wrote that it's somewhere off of Route 12 near Pell Lake

Thank you those do look pretty cool I'm wondering why they didn't vent-a-hood right there

Barely had time to get the seat unpack before somebody sitting in it,,
Thanks charlie

Attachments

• 20200630_235825.jpg
    20200630_235825.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 286
Back