• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Dan Hoefler's Custom Cub Cadets

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
I've started this thread to post photos of Dan's Cub Cadets. It will be an easy place to point people to that are looking for them. Here's a few to start with.

The first four are some that Dan posted to this forum years ago, that he took as he was building it.

2160.jpg

2161.jpg

These are some photos that I took on my first visit to Dan's place back in April 2000.

Crawler1.jpg

Crawler2.jpg

FWDnCrawler1.jpg

FWDnCrawler2.jpg

Paul, Dan never shared any drawings other than the sketch of the 4x4 drive train. I'll be posting more detail photos a bit later this evening.

EDIT: I should add that Dan used to collect Cletrac crawlers and decided he wanted to build a scaled down version. Around that time he picked up a Cub Cadet 100 and was impressed with the build quality so he used it as the starting point. If you do a google image search for "Cletrac HG" and look at the images you'll see the track design is very similar.

The man is an extremely talented machinist and fabricator!! I have admired his cubs for years and hope to see one in person one day!!

More photos that I took at the 2002 Spring Tillage Day in Menomonie, WI. These are of Dan's 4x4 100.

MVC-758F.JPG

MVC-759F.JPG

MVC-880F.JPG

MVC-881F.JPG

Some more photos that I took at the 2002 Spring Tillage Day in Menomonie, WI. These are of Dan's High Clearance 100.

MVC-885F.JPG

MVC-797F.JPG

MVC-796F.JPG

MVC-798F.JPG

MVC-756F.JPG

And a few more photos that I took at the 2002 Spring Tillage Day in Menomonie, WI. Dan had his Original, 70 and 122 with belly blade there as well.

MVC-760F.JPG

MVC-761F.JPG

MVC-762F.JPG

MVC-757F.JPG

MVC-790F.JPG

MVC-838F.JPG

MVC-839F.JPG

MVC-864F.JPG

Back