Dan Hoefler's Custom Cub Cadets

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
John, sadly, I believe Dan has been too busy in recent years to get them out to shows. EDIT: Thank you for the kind words.

displayname
Greg Rozar
WOW, what beautiful machines. Also, what great photos! You really do us all a great service taking, keeping, and sharing photos!

Do you know if these Cubs still make it to any shows in the MN/WI area by chance?

x2 on what John stated. What is he up to these days? Is he still working on projects?

William Adams

Dang.... that's some beautiful work. Some of the best bracketry and paintwork I've ever seen. And in my neck of the woods!
I'm not sure whether I should be inspired or intimidated! I'll just go with inspired and call it good.

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Thanks for the pics Craig! been a while since I've seen them. I like to just sit and stare at them for a while.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Which is what Kraig?

I believe he is just doing machinist type stuff and making reproduction parts for Cub Cadets and perhaps other equipment. I'm not certain what exactly he is up to. Charlie might have more insight.

dfrisk

displayname
Dennis Frisk
The frt axle in the 4wd Cubbie is smaller than a #44, seems like it was a #20.
I think it was Blunier's 2nd or 3rd plow day an Illiniois State Trooper passed Dan. with his Super-Duty and trailer load of Cubbies, The trooped was waiting for him couple miles down the road, and flagged Dan down, stopped him, ran his licenses and registration, seems like it was around the intersection of I-39 & I-88. Of course all the paperwork was in order and the trooper looked over the trailer and cargo really close. Trooper didn't say much, just thanked Dan and let him go.

displayname
Mike Patterson
The frt axle in the 4wd Cubbie is smaller than a #44, seems like it was a #20.
I think it was Blunier's 2nd or 3rd plow day an Illiniois State Trooper passed Dan. with his Super-Duty and trailer load of Cubbies, The trooped was waiting for him couple miles down the road, and flagged Dan down, stopped him, ran his licenses and registration, seems like it was around the intersection of I-39 & I-88. Of course all the paperwork was in order and the trooper looked over the trailer and cargo really close. Trooper didn't say much, just thanked Dan and let him go.
Just wanted a closer look!!!

Latest posts