• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Dad’s 100

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Rbertalotto

displayname
Rberrtalotto
Love it! Would like to know more about the power steering pump and control installation. Does that engine have enough power for it.

Can a power steering pump power a FEL?

IHinIN

Thanks guys... this is a mod I will do on the 108...
I’m not sure the press in studs will fit in from the back with the external brakes on your 108. I bought a set for my 129 but I’m not sure if I can use them. I haven’t checked yet.

IHinIN

Love it! Would like to know more about the power steering pump and control installation. Does that engine have enough power for it.

Can a power steering pump power a FEL?
Thanks!
The engine has plenty of power to run the pump. I actually shimmed the internal relief valve to around 700 psi to keep from slipping the belt. It would likely be too little flow to run a loader at a reasonable speed. You would also have to come up with a larger oil reservoir as it holds probably less than a quart. It has just enough capacity to run my lift cylinder and the 2x8 cylinder on my dump trailer. BAB11CDE-DF30-4D1F-B701-F5CA72E5A705.jpeg0DA9990B-ACBF-4E72-89CB-02BB75F1CAB6.jpeg

Group builder