• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cyclops Front End Compatibility

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Richards

displayname
Dave
I was looking at a 1782 that has a trashed front end. The owner bumped into his porch at lower speed. Would the side panels off a tractor like a 1641 fit? Obviously a hole would have to be cut for the exhaust. What about the hood and grille?

Or are they different font end dimensions from a super and regular cyclops?

The front grill is the same and the side panels will fit but they won't have the vents in them.

Oh ok, which vents? It looks like the 1641 has screens on each side back near the dash. Are there no slots cut behind them like on the 1782?

If you can find a 2182 the gills on the side are the same as the 1782. Yeah they look like gills...

1124-td4-b01.jpg

1782.jpg
1148-td4-b03-ext045.jpg

Thanks guys. I did some searching and completely over looked the vents at the bottom there.

I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

Also be aware that there are two different grille shell designs: one uses the conventional PAR36 bulbs, and the other uses a small halogen type bulb. The grille inserts and headlight outer lens interchange, but the wiring harnesses are specific.

Latest posts

Back