• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Custom 2 Bottom Semi-Mount plow - FOR SALE

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sblunier

displayname
Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL)
2 Bottom Semi Mount (cat-0 3 point hitch) plow for sale. Modeled after real IH plows of the 510/700/710 series. 2ea. Sears bottoms set to cut 8" per bottom for a 16" total width of cut. Hydraulic lift steerable tail wheel (requires dual hyd. remotes). Heavy welded main frame with land side gauge wheel (fully adjustable). Exact copy of my personal plow that plows 7" deep behind my 20hp large frame garden tractors.

Exactly as shown in photos for $1,500 cash. Will notch rolling cutters (if desired) and deliver within 100 miles of 61548 for that price.

I only built one extra (this is one of 4 built, Serial Number SHB 504, and I don't have plans to make more of this style For Sale any time soon)

For Sale Plow 1.jpg
For Sale Plow 2.jpg
For Sale Plow 3.jpg
For Sale Plow 4.jpg
For sale Plow 5.jpg
For Sale Plow 6.jpg
For Sale Plow 7.jpg
For Sale Plow 8.jpg

Fine piece of work Steve, top notch! Wish I could have you deliver it direct to me in Eastern Ontario. Have a few cold one's in the snow bank waiting for ya when you get here! 🍻

Beautiful craftsmanship! Too far, no need.😫
Bright side of my coin, I have sandy "potato-growing" soil, so don't really NEED one. Tiller on my 149 makes the soil so fluffy that the cats sink in 4" when they walk in the garden. (SW Manitoba, Canada, away from the gumbo of the Red River)

2 Bottom Semi Mount (cat-0 3 point hitch) plow for sale. Modeled after real IH plows of the 510/700/710 series. 2ea. Sears bottoms set to cut 8" per bottom for a 16" total width of cut. Hydraulic lift steerable tail wheel (requires dual hyd. remotes). Heavy welded main frame with land side gauge wheel (fully adjustable). Exact copy of my personal plow that plows 7" deep behind my 20hp large frame garden tractors.

Exactly as shown in photos for $1,500 cash. Will notch rolling cutters (if desired) and deliver within 100 miles of 61548 for that price.

I only built one extra (this is one of 4 built, Serial Number SHB 504, and I don't have plans to make more of this style For Sale any time soon)

View attachment 141507View attachment 141508View attachment 141509View attachment 141510View attachment 141511View attachment 141512View attachment 141513View attachment 141514
I noticed that the welded mount bracket has one up and one down. Is this to make for easier level adjustments?

Back