• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Custom 1/4 Scale IH 370 wheel disk

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve, beautiful!
greenthumb.gif

Steve, I see you got rid of the wheelbarrow tires in favor of tri-ribs. Nice touch!

Yeah, since there aren't any real 4x8 implement tires (except maybe the Goodyear copies from Miller) and since wheelbarrow tires take away that big tractor feel, it looks like the 1/4 scale implements will continue to wear tri ribs. They are really a steering tire, but in this case I think they make the best look.....

I broke out the bathroom scale this afternoon and weighed the disk, one wheel read 190#, so 380# total (with no tongue weight). I was hoping for closer to 500 all in, but I'm happy with 380#

The IH cylinder decals were a nice touch
buttrock.gif

Still waiting on your rendition of a Whirlwind Plow
shhh.gif

Rear PTO kills off the whirlwind terracing plow build......I'd need extra liability insurance at PD with one of those!!!!

Nice job Steve!

On a side note, I watched a couple videos on the Whirlwind Plow...... What is that crazy thing doing? Looks like a tiller that runs the wrong way.....LOL

It was designed for building terraces in fields.....throw the dirt into a mound, while plowing out the basin....

Awesome job Steve! Beats the heck out of my single gang Brinly.

Saw the "little" 370 disk today at RPRU. Steve did a great job!

Steve, very cool! That would be perfect for making food plots.

Kraig M. Steve B. had more than one individual ask if he'd be willing to make them either a plow or a disc at Red Power Roundup. It was neat seeing the two side by side and the crowd gathering around them.
happy.gif

Back