• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Curious about the XT1 LT42E electric lawn tractor...

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Fowler

I am kind considering one of the electric lawn tractors from Cub Cadet and was curious if anyone here has any experience with them...
Not super interested in opinions on electric but rather actual, hands on knowledge...
Thank you...

I heard that some people had issues with the early models and the dealers didn't have a clue on how to work on them. Maybe they are trained by now. Is there any special reason you want to go electric? $4500 is a lot of money to pour out on a light duty machine.

I heard that some people had issues with the early models and the dealers didn't have a clue on how to work on them. Maybe they are trained by now. Is there any special reason you want to go electric? $4500 is a lot of money to pour out on a light duty machine.
I am learning the things of which you are speaking and am reconsidering...
I was hoping that by now, it has been a couple years, they had worked out some of the bugs and trained techs but it doesn't appear that is what is happening...
BTW...I should not have posted this here and could not delete it...I have posted it in the proper forum and there are other replies there including why I am considering this...thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back