• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

cub125 stubborn pto bearing

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

dschwandt

displayname
David Schwandt
That happened because it was not adjusted correctly.

rfunk

displayname
Reynold Funk
I'm a fan of the bolt-in button too. Wrecked and lost a push-in bronze button in 30 seconds . . . loose hole in the clutch release arm. it is also critical to have the button centered on the PTO center button, and to have the center button centered in the PTO. The early PTO style with the curved tips on the spring located the center button precisely; the flat double springs can wander based on anything that happens. I've lost quite a few bronze buttons and center buttons because of that, also the three small clutch release springs that go on the bolts were soft (1-1.5mm shorter than new), and that also seems to influence things. Make sure you remove all side-to-side play in the clutch release arm, so that it can't move off-center on the PTO center button. I'm ruminating on how I can "locate" the center button so that the clutch fingers don't slip off the edge of the groove in the center button . . .
IMG_20190613_220313872.jpg
IMG_20190619_191656143.jpg

mhorozko

displayname
Michael P. Horozko
there's no reason for the wear button to disintegrate unless the button in the center of the clutch engagement fingers is all buggered up or worse, missing