• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub VS: Tree

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Moved a red bud tree yesterday from Carolyn's flower bed where it kinda just grew that last few years to the front yard to replace a junky old crab apple that only looked nice 1 week outta the year.

Had to ad a little counterweight in the form of a barrel full of water

Hope it survives.
297884.jpg

297885.jpg

297886.jpg

297887.jpg

297888.jpg

297889.jpg

Dave,
Now that's what I call ingenuity.............
Just water the heck out of it.
Good to see you putting that smoker to work!
beerchug.gif

Thanks Josh, mowed with it yesterday also. She wades right through tall grass at WOT, but the throttle keeps creeping down and I have to hold the it open by hand most of the time. That and the reverse lock out needs adjusted, when in neutral so the PTO will engage.

The Decal pkg showed up yesterday also including the one for the fuel filter but NOT the ones for the tire PSI that go on the rims.

Now all I gotta do is find a decent hood and grill that I can get painted.

dang hillbilly engineering good job Dave

Cool Dave!

How'd the fuel filter decal turn out? Both languages on it, too?

What's wrong with your hood? Diesel hoods are hard to come by. You could use a gas hood, but would have to fill in the gas filler hole.

Dave,

I know you like "all original" but I'd have that reverse switch "fixed" permanently. ......
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Been almost 3 years now.
Maybe I should rename this thread Redbud Cam!!
Just a couple days too late for the full bloom picture, I didn't realize it was starting to green up already but it seems really healthy at this point.

320511.jpg

Dave, looks like the transplanting was a complete success. Beautiful tree.
thumbsup.gif

Nice! Is that another Redbud on the other side of the house that I see? I would guess that is probably the parent tree to the one that you moved.

Back