• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Tiller and gearbox with all linkage

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is fine; how much would you want for the tractor/tiller combo? Based on your pictures, that little cub looked like it needed some lovin'. I am still interested in everything, just let me know. Thanks.

I can't do anything yet, I have given my word to the other guy for now. I will have to see when he thinks he cn come and he3 lso is interested in the Cub. I don't know what pictures you have seen of it but it does not look like it used to, as I have put a lot of work and time with some parts into it this last summer.

Hello 2mr Drake I I have given up on the other guy ever coming here to get this tractor too many times something has come up on his and with once or twice being my fault either not being home or being too wet to get across the yard I am going to give you the chance to get this color the gearbox all the attachments and even the tractor if you want to buy I have put a lot of work into this thing it runs it looks a whole lot prettier than it did before I have repaired several things replace tie rod ends new police are in there but if you want to buy and finish this tractor you're more than welcome to do so I have another one so I think it's a 128 it is a 12-horse k301 engine not running I am willing to sell that too I also have the rear end and transmission from an original I have a 1 round fender and 2 flat fenders for slightly newer models like maybe the 105 or something in that era I will sell it all I am getting too old to work on this stuff let me know how you feel

Okay it also said police when it should have said police pulleys and if you're interested I have a very very nice hood for a 105 I will sell plus a Brand New Old Stock Kohler carburetor in original box for a 12 horse k301

YES IT IS, BUT THE PRICE i HAD ON HERE BEFORE WAS ONLY GOOD FOR THE 1 GUY THAT i TOLD. i DID NOT KNOW WHAT THE VALUE OF THESE ARE AND SO i AM NOW ASKING $250 FOR IT ALL. tHE OTHER GUY NEVER CAME TO GET IT IT.

Latest posts

Back