• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Parts For Sale or Trade for Wheel Horse Parts. Central IL

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dramsey

displayname
D Ramsey
I have several parts for Narrow and Wide frame Cubs. Also have a 102. I need to sell or trade them for parts for my 1976 D 160 Wheel Horse that I need to restore (not limited to specific parts), I really want/need to do this project because I inherited from a close friend and want to honor him by finishing it for him.
The Cub parts include (have more just haven't had the time to make an inventory):
44A Deck 102_1.jpg102_12.jpg102_16.jpg107_1.jpg107-Instrument-Panel5.jpg107-Instrument-Panel6.jpgGrill-Housing3.jpgLift-Carriages_1.pngParts_107.pngParts-Misc_11.png
Dozer Blade 42” (Had it on a 129)
129 Lift Frame carriage
107 Lift Frame carriage
107 Hydro Unit/Differential Assembly
107 Frame
107 Instrument Panel/Pedestal Shroud (Red)
107 Grille Housing
IH-544188-R1 Hood Support
IH-528624-R1 Rear Hood Support
IH-529956-r1 grille for 106, 107, 127, 147 etc.
102 not running, 12hp engine seized from fuel starvation I believe. Also have a couple Kohler engines I bought to have one for the 102, I was told they were both good running engines (from a trustworthy local seller but they have been sitting so you be the judge)

Some pics attached, the boxed parts I got with the 107:

I have several parts for Narrow and Wide frame Cubs. Also have a 102. I need to sell or trade them for parts for my 1976 D 160 Wheel Horse that I need to restore (not limited to specific parts), I really want/need to do this project because I inherited from a close friend and want to honor him by finishing it for him.
The Cub parts include (have more just haven't had the time to make an inventory):
44A DeckView attachment 136440View attachment 136441View attachment 136442View attachment 136443View attachment 136444View attachment 136445View attachment 136446View attachment 136447View attachment 136448View attachment 136449
Dozer Blade 42” (Had it on a 129)
129 Lift Frame carriage
107 Lift Frame carriage
107 Hydro Unit/Differential Assembly
107 Frame
107 Instrument Panel/Pedestal Shroud (Red)
107 Grille Housing
IH-544188-R1 Hood Support
IH-528624-R1 Rear Hood Support
IH-529956-r1 grille for 106, 107, 127, 147 etc.
102 not running, 12hp engine seized from fuel starvation I believe. Also have a couple Kohler engines I bought to have one for the 102, I was told they were both good running engines (from a trustworthy local seller but they have been sitting so you be the judge)
Some pics attached, the boxed parts I got with the 107:

I would be interested in the 107 Lift Frame carriage but unfortunately I am not located near you. I am not sure it would be cost effective, but would you be willing to ship it?

I would be interested in the 107 Lift Frame carriage but unfortunately I am not located near you. I am not sure it would be cost effective, but would you be willing to ship it?
I will need to weigh it and check with UPS on weight and box dimensions. We got snow overnight so I may not be able to do it today.

John, seeing as I know you were previously looking for the lift arm and grip for your Cub, I wanted to make sure you were thinking of the correct part here. Please excuse me if I'm getting it wrong. I believe the lift carriage is the mower deck sub-frame carriage. I just wanted to be sure you were not confusing the parts. See edited photos below:

Lift-Carriages_1.png

Parts_107.png

John, seeing as I know you were previously looking for the lift arm and grip for your Cub, I wanted to make sure you were thinking of the correct part here. Please excuse me if I'm getting it wrong. I believe the lift carriage is the mower deck sub-frame carriage. I just wanted to be sure you were not confusing the parts. See edited photos below:

View attachment 136457

View attachment 136458

I was indeed thinking of the Lift Rockshaft, thank you for catching that and pointing that out.

Back